Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

So, are you rerolling?

Hi guys, i'm creating this thread to see what's the tendency in the community , either reroll, or lvl up your ''mains'' to 85 first?

Personally, i'm rerolling Goblin Rogue, i just think it will be so awesome :O ( And i have 2 80 rogues lol :S )

Post here what's your plans:

- Reroll
    - 80-85 on of your mains

15+ Year Old Account
    This would probably work better as a poll.

But I'll be focusing on the warrior in my sig, my current main.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Rerolling my Human Paladin to Tauren Paladin on a brand new server, just like I did with my shaman. I'm gonna try to beat my unsupported 1-Cap record.

Right now it looks like I will lvl my main first. A goblin priest is in the plans though..

15+ Year Old Account
    Level the main, attempt to get as much gear as i can then have it wait for the major content patch, do the same with my "second main" pally tank. Then probably level a whole new alt, worgen or goblin of course with the girlfriend and just experience that, hopefully leveling is not too fast in the changed zones, want to at least finish a few zones before I out level them.

Deleted
    I'm going to reroll a worgen druid.

But i will probably spend some time on my Nelf druid and Paladin during the day and play my Worgen a bit later when its not as busy in the lower zones.

Working on my main the priest of course. After a few months when I complete all the shiny new stuff with him I'll probably get my paladin and druid to 85. Maybe DK but I've grown tired of him. Only after that I will start new chars - Worgen Mage, Gnome Warlock and Goblin Hunter.

Chances of sticking to The Plan - 0.00001%

Gonna level my druid to 85 First, because he was my first 60, 70, and 80 when they were max levels.

Then my Warrior
    Then my Shaman
    Then my Fail Knight
    Then I'll level my priest..

Then I'll roll and Orc Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna make a new account because heirlooms are for scrubs.

Gonna level my Shaman to 85, then I'll level my Death Knight as well or create a Worgen Warrior. Time will tell.

this will be the first expansion I will be sticking my main

Thinking worgen hunter but I'll probably just race change when its available.

Leveling my 80s up to 85. Then depending if one of the new factions has items I want I'll get exalted with them. Once that's done then I'll go back and start leveling up something from 1 to 85.

I plan on rolling a Goblin Warlock and making him my main for the whole xpac. I always end up succumbing to my altoholism and I can't dedicate myself to one specific character. I intend to change that come cataclysm, and I think rolling a goblin warlock will be pretty much everything I ever wanted out of a wow character.

Most importantly, it's a great chance to start anew and build up a new, permanent main.
    Running away and looking like a BAMF since 1998.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rerolling; playing the other faction for a while.

I`ve got my server picked out, more or less guaranteed spot in a guild of good people. Looking forward to coming back to the game, for once.
    Signature? Feck!

Deleted
    I'm definately going to be changing "mains". Been playing my rogue as my "main" now for a good half a year and I'm kinda missing my mage so I'll be going back to her when Cataclysm goes live

I'm not rerolling, but I'm definitely leveling both a worgen and a goblin to see ALL the new content.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

My Priest will become a Gnome! and my Mage will become a Goblin! I love the short people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellect View Post
    My Priest will become a Gnome! and my Mage will become a Goblin! I love the short people
    Just for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA
    Signature? Feck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting a reroll guild...