Poll: Easiest PVP Class

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dunno why ppl say rdruid are easy to play. i know it's easy to roll hots on one target? but can you at the same time go offensive? and predict possible switches?

alot of things which Rdruids need to be aware about. the bad ones differ from the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus View Post
    Why do people still pick paladin are they really THAT butthurt from 3.0?
    no, it's more that rogue's, enhancement shammies, and probably feral druids and warriors(don't play them, so not sure) really don't have ANY chance against a paladin, and for dk's is hard. imo pala is still op in bg's
    )

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dakoeda View Post
    You sir, are my hero now

Deleted
    I don't understand people saying hunters. There is so much micromanagement involved in playing that class and playing it well. Arena is just so difficult with line of sight problems and it being narrow and hard to keep distance.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus View Post
    Why do people still pick paladin are they really THAT butthurt from 3.0?

Aside from that, if you want to do arena, I haven't gone 10 minutes without fighting a priest team.

its always s.priest rogue, s.priest lock, s.priest etc... or disc priests.. priests in general are insanely OP in arena, and if you disagree i would have to say you've never done arena.

A few other OP classes in arena are as followed:
    Locks
    Druids
    Warrior/Healer+ (To pull this off you need to have like THE best gear on warrior)
    Rogues (Of course you need to actually know how to play one, OP if you're any good)
    Death Knights (Let me explain, if he is geared and in 2v2(lulz) then it applies otherwise no)
    Paladin (Read Death Knight)

In about that order of OPness (lol i said oh penis)
    Were not saying what classes are good when played right we are seeing which class is easy, my ret pally partner has a random cast macro he spams in bgs and tops boards
    85 priest working on my dk next

15+ Year Old Account
    Every class is easy to pvp with. Some classes are just hard to be good with.

---------- Post added 2010-08-03 at 03:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmancer View Post
    I don't understand people saying hunters. There is so much micromanagement involved in playing that class and playing it well. Arena is just so difficult with line of sight problems and it being narrow and hard to keep distance.
    Holy shit people it's the same reply every single time someone brings this up.
    A hunter saying, I don't know why people say hunters...
    A pally saying, why do people think pallys are easy?
    A rogue saying no rogues aren't easy, fix vanish.

We all know you like your class, but some classes are just easier to succeed with, while putting minimal effort in to doing so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmancer View Post
    ^^^

I'm surprised hunter is so high. I definitely feel it's a mixed bag. Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley are easy as hunters. Certain arena combos take away some responsibility from hunters - but given that people can just sit and jack up hunters in their melee relentless - I feel it takes more finesse than people give it credit for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijanaak View Post
    I'm surprised hunter is so high. I definitely feel it's a mixed bag. Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley are easy as hunters. Certain arena combos take away some responsibility from hunters - but given that people can just sit and jack up hunters in their melee relentless - I feel it takes more finesse than people give it credit for.
    So your enhancement shaman/DK can't peel them for you in arena?
    Edit: And/Or get Hand of Freedom?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised DKs are so high up there, they are really not that easy to play, not even to start with even. Hunters/Paladins are quite easy, and warriors ain't too hard either. Also an spriest ain't too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

I voted Rogue, because its the only class I never played. That's pretty much how everyone votes in polls like this, so iamdoinitrite?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Aksor View Post
    no, it's more that rogue's, enhancement shammies, and probably feral druids and warriors(don't play them, so not sure) really don't have ANY chance against a paladin, and for dk's is hard. imo pala is still op in bg's
    )
    Well i have an extensive experience with rogues and warriors as well as my ret paladin and they really aren't any more difficult.. ive played around with a priest a bit but lost interest fast, i cant get myself to level my lock past 28 but ive played my friends 80 in similar gear to my pally/warrior which is around 6k gs in pvp gear. in fact no class is difficult if you spend time to actually learn your class.. the reasons i listed those i did was because its true, they are just as easy and simple to learn as a paladin.. but alot more potent. Why waste time playing an "easy to learn" class when you can just as well learn any functional class that can actually pvp correctly. The answer is playstyle, and for many paladins in general are just terribly boring, hell i'm not sure how i got mine past lvl 10.. back in my day we only had judgement and cs >_>.. now apart from all the obvious QQing going on, i believe people will and always will hate paladins, even i did when i use to play my rogue back in classic, hell i didn't even know why, i just did XD

Deleted
    just play a rogue its fun

Are we talking BGs or arenas? Paladins are pretty easy to kite around in arenas and aren't scary at all. They seem more menacing in BGs because they get their extra lives.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

Prot Pallies: refresh SS, press a few attacks, stand their with melee immunity, silence any casters. Basically have an ability for every situation and don't have to work to pull it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by haaku View Post
    Dunno why ppl say rdruid are easy to play. i know it's easy to roll hots on one target? but can you at the same time go offensive? and predict possible switches?

alot of things which Rdruids need to be aware about. the bad ones differ from the good ones.
    Every healer needs to be able to predict when switches are incoming and how to go offensive. This is just easier to perform as an rdruid.

15+ Year Old Account
    (frost) Mages, how much CC do you ffing need to kill someone, damn, 2nd warlocks I am in your AV farming your HKs... (not a big fan of casters...)

Paladin is definitely not the easiest. My Shadow Priest is pretty much just faceroll in PvP.. DoT, MB, MF ----> Dead.

Warlocks must be pretty easy too.. Immolate, Death Coil, Fear, Conflag, Chaos Bolt ----> Dead.

Edit: Paladins aren't the easiest to do well with I should say. You can go in and buttonmash.. which will be easy.. but you'll suck.
    Last edited by Avalanch; 2010-08-06 at 06:49 AM.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

funny how shaman got the least votes. elemental shaman, nuff said

clearly elemental shaman, followed by dk with his 13201 ohshit buttons on no cooldown.
    <inactive>