Power Auras is being a pain. HALP

The box that you use to create power auras when you type /powa isnt showing up.
    Ive deleted power auras, re-installed: nothing (and my old power auras are still on the screen)
    Ive done the above, but went to a different version: nothing
    Ive deleted my cache folder: nothing
    Ive turned off all my addons and tried: nothing
    Ive turned on all my addons: nothing
    Ive went Interface -> Addons -> Power Auras and tinkered with functions there: nothing

It shows fine for every character I have, except my main!
    Help please, this sucks bad. Want to make some demonology auras. :|

maybe you have it selectively not turned on in the addons pane on the character selection screen for that character.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you doing playing WoW? Isn't it empty since all the big boys are playing Starcraft 2?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol did you drag the pane off the screen? I did that...it never came back...

Elysia's epic sig skillz

I already checked to see if I dragged it off the screen. Couldnt find it so I figured I didnt.

---------- Post added 2010-08-01 at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    maybe you have it selectively not turned on in the addons pane on the character selection screen for that character.
    If that were so, then my auras wouldnt be showing.
    My auras are showing, the ones ive made previously.

The /powa pane isnt showing.

The frame can still be dragged off screen, since that will not affect the display of the auras.
    Try to reposition the frame with the following in your chat - after you have "opened" the options with /powa.

/script PowaOptionsFrame:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", "UIParent", "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The frame can still be dragged off screen, since that will not affect the display of the auras.
    Try to reposition the frame with the following in your chat - after you have "opened" the options with /powa.
    You are my god.
    I love you.

The other posters were correct in their assumption then, so they deserve some of the thanks.