Thread: Reroll worgen?

Reroll worgen?

Anyone gona be a worgen druid in cata?

Deleted
    nope, I'm 100% sure that nobody will roll one.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Death and despair of bein a newbie
    im makin a worgen druid

---------- Post added 2010-08-01 at 08:34 AM ----------

cause i luv druids annd i wanna kno the lore of worgens on a class i like

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am currently Horde, but will be going back to Alliance for the first time since the beginning of BC to play a Worgen Druid.

I've been playing Feral Druids since Vanilla & suggested Worgen Form as a 41 point talent back when BC was in Beta. So playing a Worgen Druid has been a long-time desire for me. The lore of Gilneas makes me view the kingdom like Spartans from "300". The setting of Gilneas makes me think of the movie Van Helsing with its rich Victorian / Gothic architecture, atmospheric feel. Then the people of Gilneas are, of course, like werewolves -- Which have been my favorite monsters since I was a little kid & saw the movie "The Monster Squad". I suppose the fact that my last name IRL is "Wolf" just kind of makes it fitting all around.

Story has always been the most powerful thing for me in any video game. The novelty of playing a race such as the Worgens will increase the pride I have in what my character represents. The fact that I'll finally have a new Druid race to play will be absolutely orgasmic.

That said -- I'll likely play a Worgen DK main simply because the new Blood tanking tree looks absolutely amazing.
    Last edited by Seraphk; 2010-08-01 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    after getting my BETA invite yesterday morning and playing through the worgen starting zone.. all i can say OMG. the zones phasing is amazing, and the overall story which you play through with quests is brilliant. I wouldnt be surprised if ALOT of people roll worgen in Cata and keep them as they are soo much fun to play

Seraphk, lol this class sounds right for you!

My dilema is i used to play BC, but then quit due to moving countries.. now i have a couple of mates who play, and want me to jump in. I cant wait til cata comes out but we still hav no idea when it is going to.. but i dont think i can wait that long, and i want to play now.. but i hate leveling and really dont want to start in WOTLK then have to start over in cata just because i want a worgen druid... any solutions to my problem ? :P

No,

I'm happy with the druid i have

Deleted
    I'm making a worgen feral druid, it will be my second druid on the same server xD one for healing and one for just having fun :P

Talking about racials, what would you figure being the most useful class to be as a feral druid, say tank mainspec/dps offspec.

I know Night elfs have like 2 or 4% static dodge. But as a Worgen you'll be getting an overall sprint, that will work in any Form, atleast from what I've heard. Question is how useful this sprint will be the with Druids new aoe-sprint, or with skullbash on a 10 sec CD acting like a secondary charge.

the worgen starting zone and quests are amazing. I'd roll a worgen just to play through the story line again. Other than that, i'll stick to the druid i have now.

I won't re roll, as I don't really have much interest in the starting zones, and I'll just race change as soon as it becomes available.

When you say reroll do you mean make a worgen druid my main? No, I will not. How can I shelf my main, a paladin, when paladins are getting so many interesting changes?!?!

But if you mean creating a worgen druid and leveling it to max level, yes I am!

10+ Year Old Account
    100% chance that I WON'T re-roll a Worgen Druid.

100% chance that I WILL race change my Night Elf Druid into a Worgen Druid when that becomes available.

Maybe down the road 6 months or so, when all the riff-raff is gone I'll make a Worgen Warlock or something to "experience" the starter zone.

Im staying tauren male :P I might level a worgen as an alt... but only to do there starting quests, Same as goblin.. i pretty much have all classes so... im gonna delete a few :P DK / mage / warrior / warlock, and relevel some as worgen or goblin or somthing... Just to test the new area's out

I will try out both the new starting zones but probably not change my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never. Just make some alts, but my main still be a sweet Night Elf

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    100% chance that I WON'T re-roll a Worgen Druid.

100% chance that I WILL race change my Night Elf Druid into a Worgen Druid when that becomes available.

Maybe down the road 6 months or so, when all the riff-raff is gone I'll make a Worgen Warlock or something to "experience" the starter zone.
    I plan to do that just race change my nelf once it becomes avaliable depending on how many worgens are running around.. i hate being the same as everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll druid is a gogo!