winterspring frostsaber

i heard someone talking about it was removed in cata? can anyone confirm or deny this for me?.
    really hoping no because otherwise ill be doing some old fashioned grinding >.<

They haven't done much if any changes to Wintergrasp yet, so impossible to say.

i imagine they won't get rid of it, because the horde - alliance mount numbers are the same.. if they do, they will have to bring a new mount in somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, looks a bit weird though, at least the movement animation. It needs to be slowed down a little so it doesn't look like someone with parkinsons.

Most reputions are going to be preserved, and due to the requirements for that reputation, still not exactly easy come cataclysm then I cannot see that being altered substantially.

If anything I'd say what's most likely is that the Frostsaber will get a similar treatment as the Ravasaur got. So as opposed to the current 'grinding' that you can do at any rate, you'll likely just have a bunch of daily quests you need to complete to get your mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never understood why anyone would use that mount. Oh look it's a light purple cat that looks like a level 20 mount. Big whoop.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Scotland, where we talk funny, and slowly kill ourselves with chippy home-deliveries and booze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    it's a light purple cat that looks like a level 20 mount. Big whoop.
    Exactly why it's awesome.
    ^ _____ ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubhailt View Post
    Exactly why it's awesome.
    It appears we have different definitions of the word awesome.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    i heard someone talking about it was removed in cata?
    Maybe they will replace it with something easier to get like the Horde equivalent, the Venomhide Raptor.