Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm leveling mine Prot atm.(it's 43) It already has decent aoe damage and with the addition of Blood and Thunder and Thunderstruck(they named it after me ;D), well...that speaks for itself. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nide View Post
    I think 80-85 I'll be Prot and SMF since you can use the same weapons for both.

Also, I've missed 1h fury so much. God I hated TG, bad idea from the start.
    i wouldnt say the idea is bad just how they implemented it was and for lvling wise try out all 2 specs. the downtime for all 2 will be roughly the same. I played single minded fury in vanilla dual wield cruel bardsx2 til lvl 40 fav weapons ever! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'll start off leveling as fury with my offspec as prot to hit some instances from 80-85. However, if history is going to repeat itself which it probably will ill drop my prot spec for arms just so I have some variety while leveling.

Also cannot wait for smf hopefully it will be as good as tg at least. WTB 1h's

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently started playing the beta thanks to my girlfriend for sharing... I decided to pre-make a warrior and Honestly Arms is the way to go imo. I notice a lot of fury warriors not having that burst to kill adds compare to arms while questing might be the playing style not sure.. but knock down and blitz just help so much with multiple mobs. been pretty fun... Prot in the other hand its giving me nightmares really need to learn the new mechanics fun nonetheless but a little complicated without the proper spec you'll be rage starve I've come to notice.