wtb back the time when buffs only where in the party.

The time when most buffs was only shared within the party was much nicer. Back then you had to set up a raid with the right ppl with the right classes ect. Now you dont need to do anything exept from invite 25 ppl and faceroll the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomppa View Post
    Back then you had to set up a raid with the right ppl with the right classes.
    Bring the player, not the class.. Many buffs are not really neccesary, just nice to have and make life easier. I would hate to roll a buffmachine.

Deleted
    as a RL of a small guild that want people to have fun with wathever classes they choose I rather welcome the spread of buff so I don't have to worry about saying to my friends
    "I wish you would reroll this class because we're missing this buff"

I instead prefer to say "Choose the class you like the most it's not important"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    as a RL of a small guild that want people to have fun with wathever classes they choose I rather welcome the spread of buff so I don't have to worry about saying to my friends
    "I wish you would reroll this class because we're missing this buff"

I instead prefer to say "Choose the class you like the most it's not important"
    They have changed all buffs....pretty much.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Are you trolling or stupid?
    If it's the second I'll be glad to elaborate on why the old model sucked, and why you are stupid. If it's the former, I've got nothing for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try, but no trolling! They changed that like years ago!
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?