Deleted

Copy your characters to Cata Beta

Well ive seen alot of people having trouble with this, so ill give a little "How to" at least for the european version.

1: Log onto battle net
    2: Make sure your battle net is set to European! (Rigth corner)
    3: Click on World Of Warcraft (the game where, if you havnt allready bought all games can add more, the box icon of lich king is there if you have LK) and click "Manage game"
    4: Now you should have World of Warcraft Cataclysm beta, as one of the choises here, click on this, and you should get your Copy Character selection at the box it opens. if this gives a error, make SURE your battlenet IS set to the region your in, if it is, try a relog or wait an half hour for it to take change, if you had to change it..

i REALLY hope this helps some people out with copying their characters..

(its the same place to see if you got an invite if you dont receive a mail, i did NOT get my mail before i could allready install and log in from just checking this one aday)

Wuggie

I had a problem with copying a char, for one the char i ordered a few weeks ago never arrived, but then after whenever i tried copying another it would say something like, no account linked to this, but i just resolved it now, in the account management i would click on my beta, and it would take me to the manage page for that, but i noticed in the address bar it had "us" (i'm in eu) so i just deleted that and typed in eu and it worked

Deleted
    Yes most common error is that it tries to go on US and not EU rly important to look after this (hench why i made this post) cause alot of people in game, asked if all had problems copying, and i realize it might be a big problem to alot of people to figure WHY it actully fucks up.. at least, some of the most common reasons feel free to put in more if you figure it out