Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Those elementals look ugly... I mean legs longer than body always looks ridiculous.

Nice to see the first old-dungeon revamp.

Deleted
    Hogger will drop the new legendary in Cata!

15+ Year Old Account
    i hope the loot has been revamped too :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new elemental models, especially the water elemental, and how Hogger is finally an official boss somewhere, even if it is just the Stockades.

Also, a word about Holy Shield. Maybe it's just me, but I think that, given a choice between (what I assume is) a weak shield from Word of Glory and refreshing Holy Shield, people will refresh every time. 6 seconds of absorption probably won't prevent as much damage as another 20 seconds of 15% block chance. But let's say that, for all purposes, Word of Glory gives a decently strong shield and an extra 15% block doesn't do shit. Unless it's on a priority to have damage taken from the Word of Glory shield before all others, it will be useless if you have Power Word: Shield or Sacred Shield on you since those will without a doubt be stronger shields due to being from actual healers.

Overall, I see what this guy means when he says that Word of Glory is insanely gimpy. If you really need the healing, something's wrong with either you or your healers as a tank shouldn't NEED to heal himself to survive. That's a job for people that aren't the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Leialyn View Post
    Those elementals look ugly... I mean legs longer than body always looks ridiculous.
    Elementals don't have legs... Do you mean arms? Stand up straight. I believe your hands reach down farther than your waist. Ergo, your arms are longer than your body.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-08-02 at 06:37 AM.

What are you on? Those are arms.

I think the new models look great. I just wish they would replace all the old Vanilla elemental models with them. And why have the guards imprisoned Hogger in Stormwind? They've doomed us all!

Those elemental models are fantastic. It really gets me more excited for this expansion. Im pretty excited to drop Fire and Earth Elemental totems now. And mages can have the permanent water elemental. Cool. If blizz does give them those models, however i don't see why not.

It is a bit late for enhancement shaman I feel.

Hogger? Epic!

does anyone notice the re-used Rogue T10 in the water elemental :3
    Not talking shit, just noticing the helm. :P nonetheless, very nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243 View Post
    I love the quest text for Hogger. And the elementals look awesome. However, I wonder what the purpose is for having Bound and Unbound ones.
    The unbound ones are probably found in their respective planes. Elementals need the bindings outside of their plane.
    [100]Batleth / [100]Missetäter / [93]Less / [100]Gamgam / [100]Digamba / [100]Jamaharon / [90]Angosian / [91]Amonet / [100]Stahlkante / [91]HurrDurr / [64]Fattlebury /[97]Killit

They said that the Cataclysm was caused by Deathwing emerging from Deepholm, however the cataclysm was actually caused when Hogger jumped into Stormwind and landed in the Stockades, deathwings re-emergence was purely coincidental.

10+ Year Old Account
    New elemental models look awesome nice work.

Hmm i thought they were gonna add the final boss for this ex-pack in a later patch, but it seems were gonna get access to Hogger from the start =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Just loved the quest text for Hogger. Now we know what caused all the damage to Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie141999 View Post
    They said that the Cataclysm was caused by Deathwing emerging from Deepholm, however the cataclysm was actually caused when Hogger jumped into Stormwind and landed in the Stockades, deathwings re-emergence was purely coincidental.
    This

Thumbs down

Good job Blizzard, now the idiots won't shut the hell up with the damn Hogger jokes...
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

Hogger is finally a boss, rofl

What about "or now, in Cataclysm, we are just sharing even more of the buffs and debuffs across a wide gamut, especially very powerful ones like Bloodlust and Battle Rez"

Someone else is gaining Brez ? Which class, did I miss that ?

Hogger for world boss !

They don't have legs, are you high or something? Elementals never had legs, they were always a torso, arms, and a head and these aren't any different.