Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    wrong, GC pretty much said they not only dont plan on changing buff totems at all, they are not even interested in discussion about it, put it together with the fact, they shaman class is one of the supposedly closest to finished per GC, then I predict only cosmetic changes or "brand new icon for this spell" changes.
    GC said that is up for discussion about buffing buff totems range (and maybe other totems)

And They said in a blue post there is something wrong with enh, and they are trying to address it.

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    WR: Id like to file a report on a shaman using hacks.

GM: Certainly tell me his name and what happened.

WR: Well his name is OvErPoWaReD and this is what happened, I see this guy mining some stuff so I decide to leave him alone, Then he lighting bolts me, Then when im running at him this is when the first hack comes into play, GET THIS he uses his frost shock move that has a 50% slowing speed FOR EIGHT SECONDS!

GM: No, that's not a hack. That's the correct time.

WR:...But isn't the cooldown six seconds?

GM: Correct.

WR: Wait a min...nevermind anywho after he kites me with this for awhile I finally resist one and come in for some melee (Keep in mind im at half health from the shocks) I expect this wimp caster to pull out ya know like a staff or dagger...What does he whip out? A frickin Arcanite Reaper!

GM:Yep shamans can use 2h axes and 2h Maces...

WR:...Really?

GM: Ya rly.

WR:uhh..ok then but HERE IS A DEFINITE HACK. While I was fighting him in melee, Im getting struck with 300 plus damage every time I swing! Then he's throwing in hits that come in 3 swings a flash and each hit a higher number than the last!

GM: That would be his lightning shield and his windfury.

WR: Woah, Isn't that kinda cheap?

GM: I don't program the shaman sir, but please continue.

WR: Well by this point I have to hamstring him and go back to use a runecloth bandage for a heal bringing me back up to 75%, Then when im about to reingage a rouge comes up from behind him and starts killing him, when he starts fighting the rouge, I rejoin the attack, after awhile we kill him... the rouge hearthed and as I was walking away not more than eight seconds after we killed him HE POPS BACK UP LIKE A NINJA ZOMBIE then casts an insta heal for 1700 health!

GM: That would be his natures swiftness and his resurrection ability.

WR: Oh cmon! What the hell is this!

GM: The shaman...but please continue.

WR: Well then he starts setting down totems and I thought "Phew ill just destroy these little things with a thunder clap" I thunder clap, none of em go down! Definite Hack, Correct?

GM: Yep.

WR: Really?

GM: Nope just kidding, Totems arent affected by AOE attacks.

WR: For the love of Prickly Pete!

WR: Well after that a friendly druid ran by gave me some buffs and went on his way, then right as im about to reingage, he makes all the buffs go away!

GM: Yeah, that's his purge ability...

WR: Holy crap.

GM: Tell me about it.

WR: Did I mention this whole fight took place in the water, and he was walking on it?

GM: They can do that.

WR: o.0

So, yeahh :>
    Made Me LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    <Story made of awesome>
    I thanks you. I hadn't laughed yet today
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudang View Post
    A) Funny, because Mudang just happens to mean "Shaman". Ironic isn't it?
    B) I have. I still stand by my statement. Shamans are are fine, L2P.
    then u have a paladin or dk wich is ur main

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hodant View Post
    For a couple of your examples your using death knights self only abilities and comparing them to group totems. For tremor totem yes death knights can break, but can they break fear for their entire group? repeatedly at that?
    It wouldn't be mindless ignorant whine if it didn't contain selective examples, a lack of knowledge, a lack of objectivity, and self-pity.

Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD View Post
    This just feels like dumb shamans arguing with dumb <insert other class>s

if you're going to QQ like this just don't...it makes the rest of us look bad
    Well why does blizzard have to screw every class over and over again.. its getting rather anoying so u need to think of new ways to max out your gameplay whit that class u play.. my main is a Shaman and from what i read in the blue post. WTF is blizzard doing hm? >.< "not satisfying enough" well have the consideret maby the people who actually focus more on shamans than anyother class IS well u know SATISFIED whit it as it is now. (sry my anger, but can really piss me off)
    "Bring this world to its knees"

OP is a 12 year old kid who thinks that quoting other topics makes him cool

Quote Originally Posted by mastertroll View Post
    OP is a 12 year old kid who thinks that quoting other topics makes him cool
    u referring to me ?
    "Bring this world to its knees"

Quote Originally Posted by Leafen View Post
    GC said that is up for discussion about buffing buff totems range (and maybe other totems)
    that should have been done without discussion ASAP, not something we have to wait months to be mentioned with "maybe" after we hear about dozens of other buff changes from other classes without asking the Blues

And They said in a blue post there is something wrong with enh, and they are trying to address it.
    and they said enha does fine on stationary fights, which he does not, so if they cant even see how poorly enha does against other meleers, how can they properly address the issue:

if the versatility is such problem, they should just pull "wrathful totems" for enha with SoE and WF, WoA for ele and HST for resto and be done with it. there would be way less buff totems baseline (resists, flametongue, MST, stoneskin only) and then maybe we could get the proper attention we need.

Yeahhh about the title of this thread.. errrm...

The moment it was announced mages get bloodlust-like buff I cheered, and so did many in our guild. We don't need to bring a shaman anymore and can pick the best players. The shamans I've seen in game have got to be the most whiniest players ever and rarely doing their job, perhaps because they don't have to worry about securing a raid spot. Until now, that is.

Deleted
    Generally only people who dont actually play a shaman at some real content (ICC HM over 8/12) say stuff like "L2P, QQ moar, shamans are fine".

Shamans infact are not fine, especially enhancement. Other classes that you bring anyway to do some actual damage cover the buffs enha shamans have and then there is no real reason to bring the shaman. Not to mention that shamans have less hp than other melee classes and no free cooldowns to actually reduce some dmg taken so they have a tendency to go down unlike other melees who can hold on.

Bring the player, not the class you say? Well unless your Frost DK player sucks and your enha shaman player is exceptional there is no reason to bring the shaman, once again. You better find new frost DK and get rid of the shaman anyway. Players of similiar skill will do less damage on the enha shaman. Dont bealive me because all your raiding consists of 6/12 normal pugs? Check some logs then...

Cant comment so much on ele shaman, Wrath of Air and Elemental Oath might be exclusive to them, maybe not but ele shaman dps is once again probably lowest from all caster dps. After spriest haste buff and some moonkin buffs that occured too i bealive.

Resto shamans are usually the only shamans brought in our raids for Chain Heal spam, Earth Shield, Mana Tide and Bloodlust. But they are no special healers too. Priests cover raid better on spiky damage fights, druids cover raid better on steady ticking aura damage fight, paladins always cover tanks better than anything.

And it doesnt look like Blizz is really going to change all of this. Especially with BL being given to mages who have much higher population. Cant say I care though... Better reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Buffs-Debuffs

QQ more.

and how do you freaking know mage is going to do more dmg then a enh shaman?
    are you a engineer and got goblin future googles?
    You are just funny, really. Shamans will do more dmg than pure dps class...

Deleted
    Although you have some good points it's still a massive qq post. Next time try and be constructive with your posts.

On another note...

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    BULBA-LOCKED