Thread: I wonder...

I wonder...

What Furions reaction will be to find out his brother is dead by our hands...

Quote Originally Posted by Siphonfilter20 View Post
    Malfurion no longer saw Illidan as a brother, but as a traitor.

So... i assume he will be glad.

Quote Originally Posted by Siphonfilter20 View Post
    Nothing, as we didn't do it.

Infact, did Illidan even die?

I did BT for a laugh this weekend and remembered that you get him to 0% then Maeive captures him.

So was it confirmed whether or not he was actually killed?

Deleted
    Mal is not stupid. In the end his borther was a demon. Demons are all about chaos, destruction and bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    Mal is not stupid. In the end his borther was a demon. Demons are all about chaos, destruction and bad attitude.
    Pft! Illidan might have been crazy but he had good intentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

I dunno im sure he is a little sad. I mean its not like illidan was doing anything bad really. He pretty much bunkered down and set up castle on some planet far away from aezeroth. YET the players help maiev kill him for some reason.....

But i dont suspect much. Reality is that the player base here is more imaginative than the story writers. It won't likely factor in at all but not because of the reasons given by players in this thread , more because of a lack in attention to detailing.

Quote Originally Posted by terrorlord15 View Post
    Nice fail lore.

Illidan was the good guy, He wasnt always a demon he is a demon HUNTER who sacrificed his elvish pure nature to defend his people from horde of demons after SAVING them, they thanked him by banishing him to another dimention for TEN *THOUSAND* YEARS just because he looked a bit different. (which he done to save them)

do you really think you would not go evil after spending 10 THOUSAND years all alone in a barren demon world.

fucking idiot.
    I think he was referring to what he became AFTER he went to Outland.

He allied with the Burning Legion, which is unforgivable.

Sure, he WAS the good guy and the Night Elves were retarded for banishing him but still.

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Russelcoight View Post
    I dunno im sure he is a little sad. I mean its not like illidan was doing anything bad really. He pretty much bunkered down and set up castle on some planet far away from aezeroth. YET the players help maiev kill him for some reason.....

But i dont suspect much. Reality is that the player base here is more imaginative than the story writers. It won't likely factor in at all but not because of the reasons given by players in this thread , more because of a lack in attention to detailing.
    He allied with the Burning Legion.

That is why we killed him.

He was banished for 10 thousand years inside of a lightless prison... You`d go a little too wouldnt you? When malfurion and Illidan went their seperate ways Illidan said he had only known an eternity of Hatred for malfurion for what he did to him but he wished it to end. Id hope to see atleast some kind of recognition from Malfurion atleast slightly upset about the death of his brother through Quest text or just general right clickage.

Nice fail lore.

Illidan was the good guy, He wasnt always a demon he is a demon HUNTER who sacrificed his elvish pure nature to defend his people from horde of demons after SAVING them, they thanked him by banishing him to another dimention for TEN *THOUSAND* YEARS just because he looked a bit different. (which he done to save them)

do you really think you would not go evil after spending 10 THOUSAND years all alone in a barren demon world.

fucking idiot.
    Holy moly, calm down there big fella..... (time to put down the Red Bull)

OT I guess as Malfurion suggested to keep him alive only in case The Burning Legion came back he isn't going to be too mad...

Nice fail lore.

fucking idiot.
    I think there are more creative ways to respond instead of that.... If you don’t want someone to ban you at least.

Just saying

Deleted
    Nice fail lore.

fucking idiot.
    Awwwwwwww did I cause too great wound in your ass my dear fanboy? So just because he was good that excuses all his shit? Well we sure went too far in killing the poor souls then. Illidan, Arthas... lets stop before we make the same horrible mistake with Deathwing then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Malfurion no longer saw Illidan as a brother, but as a traitor.

So... i assume he will be glad.
    Well actually that only lasted until after the mission in TFT were you save Tyrande from the scourge, after that he pretty much forgives him but still doesnt want anything to do with him.

While now I doubt he would care givin the reasons for his death, controling armys of demons, corupting the orcs of outland, and just plain being an asshole.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Infact, did Illidan even die?

I did BT for a laugh this weekend and remembered that you get him to 0% then Maeive captures him.

So was it confirmed whether or not he was actually killed?
    Maeiv actually does kill him there, she doesn't capture him. Which is why you can sort of go looting his corpse and all. "The Hunter is nothing without the Hunt", and so the tragic tale of a young bud hoping to achieve enough power, and going insane in the process, to save his homeland ends.

Ever since Illidan was put in the Exile, Malfurion had seen him as nothing but a criminal and traitor. He stood firmly against Tyrande saving him, and then refused to have anything to do with him when she did.

Of course Archimonde would have won if it wasn't for Illidan, but Furion was still butt-hurt over Illidan's awesome wings, so... He may have tried to stop Maiev from pursuing Illidan to Outland, but that was only because he saved Tyrande's life. A life for a life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane View Post
    Maeiv actually does kill him there, she doesn't capture him. Which is why you can sort of go looting his corpse and all. "The Hunter is nothing without the Hunt", and so the tragic tale of a young bud hoping to achieve enough power, and going insane in the process, to save his homeland ends.

Ever since Illidan was put in the Exile, Malfurion had seen him as nothing but a criminal and traitor. He stood firmly against Tyrande saving him, and then refused to have anything to do with him when she did.

Of course Archimonde would have won if it wasn't for Illidan, but Furion was still butt-hurt over Illidan's awesome wings, so... He may have tried to stop Maiev from pursuing Illidan to Outland, but that was only because he saved Tyrande's life. A life for a life.
    Maiev ontop of BT: In mind "The huntress is nothing without the hunt" *resses Illidan* RUN ILLIDAN RUUUUUN

Deleted
    Awwwwwwww did I cause too great wound in your ass my dear fanboy? So just because he was good that excuses all his shit? Well we sure went too far in killing the poor souls then. Illidan, Arthas... lets stop before we make the same horrible mistake with Deathwing then.

what you said made you look like a complete and utter tool! good day

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane View Post

malfurion has wing now too hehe

Don't forget Sargeras!