I am having a problem, I am having low fps in wow. I have done everything I
can think of to get my fps up. I used to play wow at max settings and never got
any lag and all of a sudden I am getting really bad lag (ICC,RS,VOA,etc).
Even when I take all my video settings to the minimum I still get like 5 fps
in wow, I have no idea why.
Below are the steps I have taken to see what is wrong.
- Updated drivers (latest and beta)
- Re-installed a clean windows and installed wow.
- I have no virus,trackers,key loggers, etc.
- Disabled addons.
- Checked and called my internet provider, everything is god there.
- Ran memTest86+ no bad memory
- Ran video furTest(something like that) everythign is good there.
- There is no over heating in my comp at all. Installed a new heat sink(new thermal Paste)
and got a fan on the side of my desktop as well.
- NOTE: I play in window mode, but that never affected my performance before.
- I unplugged all my cables and changed a few and made sure nothing was damaged.
- I also later deleted all my cache, wtf, BS files and nothing.
- I defraged my disk (even though with new clean instal not needed, but never know).
Below are the specs of my Desktop:
Intel Duo Core 2.66Mhz
Mother Board EVGA 750i
4gb Ram 1333 Corsair
500gb 7200rpm WD
BFG nVidia 280 GTX 1gb
Windows 7 64 bit
22" HD Samsung
If any further information is needed plaease let me know thank you for your help.