Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Do you really like bgs?

Bgs are zerg

Personal sklill doesnt really matter its all about where to defend where to attack, and having 3 healers that arent braindead like the rest

Only the worst scrubsn on the planet enjoy mindlessly running along side the biggest grp and getting a kill with one frostbolt while the others burned away the rest of the life.

duells > 2 v 2 > 3 v 3> 5v 5 > ,________________________>_______________________>____________________> stupid zerg bgs > stupid zerg bgs with siege engines so that the player as one doesnt need skill at all.

Deleted
    I really like Battlegrounds on my resto shaman.
    There you got your answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post

Only the worst scrubsn on the planet
    Your post just became dead to me.

Yes, I like BGs. No, I don't like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

I've enjoyed Bg's since they were first implemented. Zergs happen. Mob mentality. And who cares who might reduce most of a mobs HP, I crit for 4-9k I can care less who really makes the killing blow, as long as the guys dead.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Deleted
    I like all BGs except ones with vehicles *shudders*
    AB is the one I like most

Duels take less skill than BGs (class based 90% of the time), so if you're going to actually give a shit whether a game takes skill, at least get your priorities straight.

Hell, if you think 2v2 > 3v3 then you probably don't really care about skill either and are just butthurt regarding BGs because you died to a PvE Moonkin on top of a Demo in SotA. 'swhat you get for being a scrub.
    Last edited by Magnett; 2010-08-02 at 03:37 PM.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i like bg's

I like living on the edge.. sneaking around in a sneaky way... ignoring all the rules and all the objectives. I go for the kills in 1v1 situations, i care not about helping others nor beeing helped by others... so wathch out, cause before you know it; I COME JUMPING OUT OF THE BUSHES ON MY BIG BLUE ELEKK AND SMITE YEE DOWN WITH MY SMITYNESS!
    Norway Ftw!

Bgs are zerg

Personal sklill doesnt really matter its all about where to defend where to attack, and having 3 healers that arent braindead like the rest

Only the worst scrubsn on the planet enjoy mindlessly running along side the biggest grp and getting a kill with one frostbolt while the others burned away the rest of the life.

duells > 2 v 2 > 3 v 3> 5v 5 > ,________________________>_______________________>____________________> stupid zerg bgs > stupid zerg bgs with siege engines so that the player as one doesnt need skill at all.
    PvP winners = who is better geared ... PvP in general is a lot of losing to get geared and become that South Park guy. Blizzard built PvP like they built PvE. Time = accomplishment.

War Games might be fun in Cat.

I love BGs like a fucking awesome person loves fucking fighter jets, holy shit.

(I like BGs)

Are you as awesome as this kind of person, OP? No, no you are not.

Good bgs are certainly not zergs. Working as a team is far more skillful then rolling a new toon/changing spec based on whats broken that season. You can argue that a good player can get to a high rating regardless of class but you can't argue that a bad player can't get there with the right spec.

I will agree that as of recent bgs have been much more leant towards zergs, Sota and Eoc are the results of vehicles dominating the games and Av was busted the moment they removed the npcs but WSG and AB are timeless legends.

I really hope Blizzard consolidates all the current bgs based on type since trying to add new flair every x-pack clearly isn't working and with a few changes all the current bgs could fit better moulds:

Domination: Arathi Basin, New Gilneas bg (the non city), Eye of the storm

Capture The Flag: Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks

Onslaught: Alterac Valley, Isle Of Conquest, second Gilneas bg (the city, assuming the 2 are seperate)

Assault: Strand of the Ancients

Just need another map for Assault and voila, classic designs but different areas for variation

Yes, I like bg's. Though they are not what they used to be :<

Queue for bg's -> target random non resi scrub -> ... -> Profit!

Duels require only slightly more skill than rock paper scissors.

Granted, the more numbers involved, the more of a zerg fest it does become. However, some of my fondest memories of BGs involve mostly WSG with friends. 3 of us going after their FC in their base, presuring 1 player, switching to another, then another, faking casts, CC. Big rush.

I figure, however, you'll read what I wrote and reply 'WAH WAH WAH UR RONG IM RITE WAH WAH WAH'.
    Last edited by Datachi; 2010-08-02 at 03:44 PM.

Dear Blizz. Please put Crumpets into the game.

Looks like someone got steamrolled in SotA

No, which is why I choose to not participate in them.

QQ every time i enter a BG i try zerg but i end being camped in my gy
    yes, BGs are zerg. especially when my premade owns everything. group skill > honor kills.

go back to your arena and gladiator title. i don't play a mmo for playing in solo or with one of my friend.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

OP has no idea what he's talking about.

I cannot count the number of times I have won a BG and looked at the final killboard to find the top 10 slots occupied by the enemy ... or the number of times the opposite has occurred.

BG's have as much or more strategy involved than arenas, and certainly more than duels. The sad fact is, though, that they require a commensurate degree of organization which simply doesn't happen in PuG's and is rarely even necessary in premades. BG's are often zergs not because of design flaws, but because people are stupid.

Rated BG's are the thing I'm looking forward to more than any other feature of Cata. Finally we'll see some real strategy and organization, not the overly simplistic "don't fight on roads" and "guard Stables".

In all fairness, though, SotA sucks.
    Last edited by Direpanda; 2010-08-02 at 03:56 PM.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

I hate all the new bgs

Deleted
    Yes, i like them.