Thread: I'm curious....

Unhappy I'm curious....

(I hate making many threads on the same topic but a mod didn't move my other one when i posted the last one in the wrong forum by accident)

Copypasted from the last one:

Does MMO-C', ban IP's singular or by the strip?

I can't view MMO-champ on my PC for what-ever known reason. I have to use a proxy to see the site

As far as I know. I'm the only one who uses this PC, I don't post alot so this account couldn't be banned....

I get this message anytime i try view it

"The connection was reset
    * The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

I'm able to visit any other site but Mmo-champion is just refusing my viewing, Help?
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you were banned, the site would tell you that you were banned. You would not get a general connection failure. Delete your cookies and cache, and see if you still have the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    If you were banned, the site would tell you that you were banned. You would not get a general connection failure. Delete your cookies and cache, and see if you still have the issue.
    Yes! Thank you! My innernet knownledge grown, woop :P
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!