Question Power Auras - Battle Shout

Hey, i've recently been levelling my Warrior and i've set up Power Aura's to show when Battle Shout ISN'T up.

I've started doing Random LFG's with my Friend.. and i've been buffed with Might, which, ofcourse takes priority over Battle Shout.

The problem is, once i'm buffed with Might.. Poweraura's see's that I havn't got Battle Shout on, and triggers the Artwork.

Is there any way to set it so I only get Poweraura's to show when I havn't got Might AND Battle Shout?
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2010-08-02 at 07:16 PM.

When you edit your post it lets you edit the title as well..

and in response to your question, I think you have to make an invisible power-aura that checks for might, and link your battle shout to check if that invisible power aura is being displayed or not. ( I don't know for sure. Haven't used Power Auras since 3.2)

Here's one I made for you: It will check that you have either Might, or Battle Shout, or Commanding Shout.

Version:st3.0.0J; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:st; size:nu0.29999998211861; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; begin:nu0; x:nu-85; customsoundend:st; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu130; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; sound:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; spec1:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; id:nu5; HideRequest:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; Active:bofalse; anim2:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:botrue; customsound:st; soundend:nu0; beginSpin:bofalse; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; GTFO:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; combat:botrue; Showing:botrue; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; buffname:stShout/Blessing of Might; y:nu-60; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; party:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1
    Type /powa click the Import box and paste that in.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

First, your Pally friend should be giving you and himself kings, that is if you are level 20 or more.

Second, to do this yourself, go to the box where you typed:

Battle Shout

and replace it with

Battle Shout/Blessing of Might