Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Okay this is what I'm thinking from looking at your gear.

1) Get all of your gear enchanted.
    2) Wear your ICC rep ring and if you have another ICC ring with haste use that too, your resilience may dip but you're just going to have to live with it until you get more pvp gear, the crit ring isn't that great for frost and the other is ilvl 226 so it suffers compared to what a ilvl 264 ring would have.
    3) Replace your PotNL trinket, it only procs on dot dmg and the only thing frost has for that is brain freeze procs. The battle master trinket is okay if you don't have anything else from PvE.
    4) Regem the the stamina side of gems to be spell pen. 130 a good number to shoot for.
    5) Get every spell power bonus from socketing on your pvp gear. This isn't pve, even blue sockets with it are lovely because of the 130 spell pen you should be aiming for.
    6) Don't go all haste on gemming, your spell power from gear isn't high enough to allow you to neglect it. Try for a balance between the two.
    7) While IV glyph sounds great it isn't. You don't use IV as a defensive CD you use it when you're going for a kill so the glyph doesn't really work with that. Replace it with Ice Barrier glyph.

You're going to be hurting at the start for resilience because you're a human. But once you get two solid trinkets and better pvp gear it will overcome the difference with its burst.
    1.) check(can't beleive i was missing 3 enchants....in my defense i had just picked up the relentless pieces with badges.
    2.) ICC ring and heroic memory of maly.
    3.) Reign of fire and Spyglass(both non-heroic)
    4.)i'll get on that.
    5.) i was arcane(and feeling like going back) which is why the haste. guessing Spellpen for my gloves, as well as for the legs. and 1 gem for the belt.
    6.) i'll remember that.
    7.) i'll drop ib and get barrier.

extra: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ight&cn=Cfeuer
    by the time somebody clicks this, i should be updated with the enchants and glyph.
    PS: im an alchemist. so i always have 47 more SP than the armory may show. its my profession. not a flask to take into consideration. count it as my "base" SP.

---------- Post added 2010-08-03 at 10:36 PM ----------

forget all of this. sticking with arcane.
    Last edited by cfeuer1; 2010-08-03 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!

10+ Year Old Account
    forget all of this. sticking with arcane.
    Completely removing your frost spec?

Tip: Replace Muradins Spyglass, crit isn't really necessary as frost or arcane, get a BM trinket instead. (With haste as frost or SP as arcane)
    Last edited by Gonken; 2010-08-03 at 11:08 PM.

i.....will.....keep these tips in mind. but i like being able to take on multiple ppl as arcane. i don't understand how frost is better. only thing that can make sense is that i am "Horrible at frost". so maybe i'll tinker with it more later on. i'll pick up the haste BM trinket. nameless lich trinket procs plenty enough as my arcane spec. guess insinerate does much more than i thought. i can't even take on 3 ppl in WG with 5 stacks. as arcane i can take on 3 without breaking a sweat.

so i'll try it more.....later on. tempted to try fire pvp(saw those youtube vids. looks a tad fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!