Stockades - We Imprisoned Fire.....WTF

So someone (assuming on drugs) in the alliance decided it would be a logical idea to imprison fire and someone in the alliance approved of this idea? There is so much water in stormwind just throw them in the damn water, take them to the docks and throw them in the ocean. The least blizzard could have done is make this humerous like they've done with Hogger in stockades and make Basic Campfire the final boss of the elemental wing. Stormwinds prison's are filled with fire, hell at least put the fire to good use and burn the other prisoners to death.

Who else thinks Basic Campfire should be the final boss of the Elemental wing and we should stop wasting Stormwinds prison space by filling it with fire.

I can just see it now one of the npc's telling you a story about how their once was this happy tree and one day it caught fire and crashed onto their house so they called the Stormwind guards and arrested the tree for arson. Two expansions from now we're gonna go back to stockades and show that tree who's boss cause hes stirring shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    well I'm probably wrong but I though the elements buried up from under with the cataclysm taking place
    stockades is an underground tunnel and all

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't imprison them in there.they broke in when the cataclysm occurred , thus the burning bodies all over the elemental wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Who ever said we imprisoned them? Think about that. Also, think about what Cataclysm did to all the elements.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting fire in Jail is a logical idea thought up by the SW guards. Fire burns stuff, therefore putting fire in Jail means it won'd be able to burn things anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Who ever said we imprisoned them? Think about that. Also, think about what Cataclysm did to all the elements.
    They were released, allowing easier access from the elemental plane to the physical?

I can see it now!

Fire elemental: "YES! WE'RE FREE FROM THAT DAMNED FIERY PRISON!"
    *looks around*
    "Crap..."

Hell, even if that was a horrible representation of the lore, it would be funny...

Stood in the Fire masterdisaster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    herp derp

Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    Putting fire in Jail is a logical idea thought up by the SW guards. Fire burns stuff, therefore putting fire in Jail means it won'd be able to burn things anymore.
    Makes sense to me. Letting fire run wild through a city means no more city. And it's very existence is an act of vandalism. So off to jail they go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably farming Leather to fund my mount habit
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiel View Post
    make Basic Campfire the final boss of the elemental wing.
    There is no way a bunch of level 20 something Alliance toons could beat Basic Campfire...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the new Stockades.
    Proud member of the "Who cares about no beta, Cataclysm's out now" club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    They were released, allowing easier access from the elemental plane to the physical?

I can see it now!

Fire elemental: "YES! WE'RE FREE FROM THAT DAMNED FIERY PRISON!"
    *looks around*
    "Crap..."

Hell, even if that was a horrible representation of the lore, it would be funny...
    This is winning-an-internets worthy