Resto shaman + warrior + afflic lock

I currently play 2v2 as a restoration shaman with my warrior brother which is honestly pretty brutal, especially in our meh gear. We're just barely squeezing by 1900+, but from what I have heard 3v3 is a little more balanced (I have never played ranked 3v3 before). A friend of mine transferred his warlock over to our server and we all want to do some 3v3 together, but do we at all have a chance versus the big bad popular comps? Could some seasoned veterans of 3v3 give me some pros and cons of this comp?

i dont see why not. Affli lock + warrior is a pretty viable 3s combo, combined with pretty much any healer. Altough druid is prefered, i dont think this combo is worth less. The trick for this combo is that the warrior and lock coordinate appropriatly (makes sense -.-) and time your BL well. I think this combo works

wld is viable becuase of all the cc. Fear/cylcone 2 targets till on dr, then switch, while the warrior and dots are ticking on the 3rd. I think the lock will have to go destro in this comp, and it's going to be more about timing burst than being an outlast comp like wld. Personally I don't think it would work. The lock being destro opens up a lot of los issues, and the shaman lacks the cc. Where a druid could cyclone/root a melee off of his teammate when in trouble or when he needs times to cast, the shaman can't. Just my 2 cents.