Warcraft as a Japanese School Anime Drama

What if 'War of the Ancients' was a japanese school anime drama?
    Malfurion would be the total star of the story. He's the cool guy, good at sports and loved from everyone. Illidan otherwise, is the class bully, always fighting with others and with teachers. Tyrande is obv the nice girl, childhood friend and in love with both. Maiev is the strict class rep, has a crush on Illidan.
    Cenarius seems a good the ph.ed. teacher, Onizuka-like, drives a motorbike (centaur), thinks Malfurion has potential to become a sport (soccer? basket?) star. Krasus is the old-mind school teacher, severe with everyone, but has an affair with the kind principal, Alexstrasza. Rhonin is the nerdish librarian-teacher, who discovers the brilliant Illidan's intellect and tries to get him into study away from fights. Azshara is the best looking and most wanted girl in the school, while Vashj is her henchm... best friend, always following her silently. Also, Azshara is in love (or maybe just enjo kosai?) with an older (adult?) man, Sargeras, who's making her take a wrong way.

I still have to find a role for Broxigar, better be an old homeless war-veteran or an older student held-back because he went to hospital after a fight... Also undecided about Xavius, Taurens, Furbolgs, Jarod Shadowsong... But the Burning Legion fits well both the Sargeras gang and Malfurion's team rivals at the National final :P

What do you think? How do you think War of the Ancients (or even World of Warcraft) be, if the story was like Kare Kano, Gals, Captain Tsubasa, Slam Dunk or even Neon Genesis Evangelion spin-offs? Your thoughts are welcome :P

(Original thread i posted on WoW EU forums: http: //forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=14332933155&sid=1)

Deleted
    What do I think? I think it would be silly. Though, I was never a fan of the School Anime Dramas...

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we talking Shounen or Shoujo?

Brox would be the old perv that gets kicked into the sky on an hourly basis. Tyrande would be the Tsundere love interest for Malfurion who is an awkward guy that isn't good at anything unless he's angry.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2010-08-03 at 02:50 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Cromartie Highschool is the only one I ever watched, though it was a parody. If it's nothing like that, then no.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

We could make it like Bleach or Naruto. Cha! I'm the best. Believe it!

I have only on question: Why...?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15 View Post
    What do I think? I think it would be silly. Though, I was never a fan of the School Anime Dramas...
    But the roles fit perfectly to them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Are we talking Shounen or Shoujo?
    Shounen obv, it's way funnier!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Brox would be the old perv that gets kicked into the sky on an hourly basis. Tyrande would be the Tsundere love interest for Malfurion who is an awkward guy that isn't good at anything unless he's angry.
    I see Maiev more as the tsundere girl, and Tyrande as the childhood friend who calls Malfurion "oniichan"

Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I have only on question: Why...?
    Because there's an otaku inside each of us!