Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

New hunter looking for a bit of help.

I'm a pretty new hunter (I hit 80 maybe a week or so ago). I'm currently surv. but wanting to go MM once, I get enough arp from just gear. I've managed to grab some alright gear (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Touchmygun) not the greatest but its been all i've been able to get so far. Everything I have read says to start gemming full arp once I hit 600arp from gear. Once I do this and my needle-encrusted scorpion procs I should be really close to 100%arp. Now according to rawr it says I should get rid of my needle-encrusted scorpion for whispering fanged skull. Would this be the right thing to do seeings how without the proc I wont be close to the arp cap? Also any other help u guys can offer would be great Thanks in adcanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Gemming for soft cap is ok, but only if you dont have a better trinket, where WFS is much better than NES. I strongly recommend reading the sticky.

Do what Thereign says and watch Kripparrian's videos, especially this one: youtube.com/user/Kripparrian#p/u/22/VgDjG_0ecTI