Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Hitmen (Closed SRP)

"Greetings," Morpheus said "Let me introduce myself..."

"My name is Morpheus. But you can call me Captain Morpheus, or Master. I am a hitman and a master assassin, as well as your new mentor in the arts of the shadows." He said, looking at his three new recruits. "I was hired to do a job here, which, apparently, I can't do by myself. So I recruited you... students. You will play an important role in the battle that is to come. And you will be paid, don't worry."

"Now, line up!" He took a sheet of paper from the table "Raise your hand when you hear your name. And after this procedure, I will answer all of your questions."

"Threcka! Xana! And Leo Darkwind!"

((lt has begun. ))
    ((I will be deleting all OOC chat boxes leading up to the start. When doing a recruitment for an RP, make it in the RP discussion forum. Thanks!

-Garots))
    Last edited by Garots; 2010-08-03 at 08:12 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Threcka stared at Morpheus awaiting her name to be read out
    Insert Signiture here.

Deleted
    In the back, a dark figure was sitting, completely shrouded in a black robe. The only thing that seemed to escape this robe was a pair of horns, and a pair of blue fingers, laying on the table in front of herself. As her name was called out, she slowly let the hood of the robe drop, revealing to everyone around, that she was a Draenei, quite young aswell. On her right hand, wich was raised into the air, a ring with the symbol of the Dark Lady was shining to everyone, clearly telling her alliegeance towards the Horde.. at least, for now.
    "Here."
    Xana noted in a low tone. Though, she had refused to stand in line with the others, clearly because she was.. different.

((dont have to add in entire name, makes it sound a bit formal))
    Leo was leaning in the back corner of the room when his name was called. The black clothed human raised his hand as he slowly made his way to the front, keeping his other hand on his dagger in its hilt.
    "So whats the plan, Boss?"
    Last edited by Moonkin; 2010-08-03 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    "Right. Leo, Xana, I have yet to see you two's combat abilities, since I have never executed a mission with you. Threcka and I have though, and it is closely related to what we're all hired to do." Morpheus turned, back facing the team, arms behind his waist.

"Some time ago, I was hired to help Threcka for an important assassination against The Dwarven Council of Ironforge. We were ordered to infiltrate Ironforge and execute, and I was ordered to watch over Threcka as well, all by Garrosh Hellscream, the Warchief of the Horde himself. The attack would disrupt the dwarven battle forces and give time for Garrosh to drive all dwarves out of horde territory."

Morpheus sighed.

"The assassination failed. You need not know why, for it has little to do with our current objective. As for the objective itself, let me explain..."

He turned around, gazing at his recruits.

"Our objective is to undo me and Threcka's mistake and assassinate the Dwarven Council. After the first assassination attempt, they have enhanced their defenses. Two of the bastards have hiding places somewhere in Azeroth, maybe even in Draenor. But not him. Not Muradin Bronzebeard, unlike those cowards.
    He is our chance to find them and end their lowly lives.
    Any more questions you might ask me before I continue to the briefing?" Morpheus asked.

((Just the backstory you wanted for your character and mine, Spartanoble. Is it any good?))
    Last edited by mmoc1cc94a666b; 2010-08-03 at 06:03 PM.

Leo was a bit upset by the news. He had figured that this mission would be focused towards the Horde when he saw the rest of the group, yet killing a king? Sure, the pay sounded good earlier, but this would be tricky. A whole lot of rune cloth down the drain if this turned sour, but he would an discuss an increased payment plan later. He knew not to bring up payment in front of other thieves.
    "So.." he said to Morpheus "How do you think we are going to pull this off?"
    Last edited by Moonkin; 2010-08-03 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    "We are going to kidnap Mathias Shaw. You probably know him. Mathias Shaw of the SI:7. He knows a lot of things that are going to help us succeed in the Muradin assault. Location, time when target is left unguarded, for how long, what he eats, who he meets, everything. We are going to extract the information from him, willingly or by force. We will not kill him though. If he dies, the whole Alliance will know what we're cooking up."

Deleted
    Gritting her teeth, a minor grin left her lips. "Well, in the alliance, I should be able to move around.. freely. This task sounds very well cut out for me, I must say." Xana got to her feet. Now it was quite clear, the young lady wasn't older than a maximum of 14.
    "When can we start?"

Deleted
    "Gear up. Your Captain has arranged for teleportation to another safehouse in the moutains surrounding Elwynn Forest. From there, we can easily infiltrate Stormwind unnoticed. Xana, I require you to stay in the shadows for this mission. Our objective is in the Old Town district, preferrably in SI:7 headquarters. We will kidnap Shaw at night, when he and the rest of the city are asleep."

Morpheus took one of the potions that stood on the table and said:
    "I have prepared a special little potion for our dear friend Mathias. It will make sure he doesn't wake up when we teleport him to the safehouse in the mountains." Morpheus took a strange device out of his backpack "This will create a portal for exactly 5 people to pass. After they do, it will close. The purpose of this strane device is so that the mages cannot sense the portal's energies, meaning nobody will think that Mathias Shaw was kidnapped. After we take him here, we will interrogate him for details about Bronzebeard. Then I will give him to an orc warlock that I asked Garrosh for. He will delete Shaw's memory of these events and we're going to put him back where he was, the same way he was."

Morpheus walked past his teammates:

"We operate tomorrow. Understood, hitmen?

(( I haven't slept for over 34 hours because of a cough which nothing helped against. Now that it is over, I can finally get some sleep, so good night and I'll write the beginning of the mission tomorrow.))

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    ( looks a sound backstory mate the guy we attempted to assasinate lost him arm or something instead of dying I'd say )

Threcka listened to Morpheus carefully taking in every word he explained .
    Insert Signiture here.

Deleted
    "Stay in the shadows..? Four people plus Shaw? It seems like you want me to only strike should it be needed.. perfect. I'll be leaving tonight. I'll be watching you.." With a wicked grin, the young Draenei disappeared in a small cloud of smoke, clearly from using the spell Demonic Circle..
    Outside, the sound of a portal opening could be heard, before everything went silent...

"Right then." Leo announced to everyone left in the room "It looks like this meeting is over. Ill meet up with you fellows tomorrow." With that brief goodbye, Leo slunk into the shadows of the dark room, and was gone.

Deleted
    ~The following morning~

"WAKE UP!" Morpheus yelled, waiting for his students and teammates.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Morning Mon" Threcka replied rubbing her eyes .
    Insert Signiture here.

Deleted
    "Morning, Threcka. Do you have any idea where the hell the others are? Or are they still sleeping..."

((where are you guys xd))

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Still sleeping I think mon they be tired ones " Threcka said with a faint smile on her face
    Insert Signiture here.

Deleted
    "Talk for yourself, Troll. I've set up a place in Stormwind and Ironforge where I can teleport to and from freely. Unlike the rest of you, I've actually been busy. I've spoken to the Dwarves at the expedition site in Ironforge, asking where I could find Muradin as my studies revolving the fall of Arthas required some more light. I'll share with you what I know, once we've caught Mathias." Walking out from the shadows, the young Draenei, Xana, was standing in the corner of the room, still wearing the black robe. On her back however, a staff was hanging, glowing slightly purple.

Deleted
    "You could have informed me for that first, Xana." said Morpheus "Where's Leo?"

"Sorry I'm late" Leo said as he ran up to the group "I had some... last minute buisness to attend to." Leo was now covered head to toe in a high quality rogue outfit, carrying two daggers, a sword and a gun, yet it looked like he had spent half the night partying in it. It was one hell of a night, but he needed the moral bost. Or at least that was what he told himself. "Lets start then, shall we?"
    Last edited by Moonkin; 2010-08-04 at 05:15 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Threcka spotted a mark on Leo's jerkin it looked like a wine mark but she kept that to herself .

" Ready mon" Threcka replied
    Insert Signiture here.