Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

[EU] 24h maintenance

Login screen says there's going to be a 24h maintenance on selected realms because of the upcoming expanison? Excuse me? Did I miss something? What expansion are they talking about?
    I am a Leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl.

Cataclysm, perhaps?

happened on a lot of us servers already

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Rofl.

Cataclysm, perhaps?
    Talking about this Wednesday...

Troll?
    It's not the first time they've done that.
    and obviously the next expansion is Cataclysm O_o

ot: why would you name your Character a name based on a town in Maple Story

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafre View Post
    Talking about this Wednesday...
    They're preparing for Cataclysm, having a few 24h maintenances instead of having a two week maintenance right before release. Convenient, is it not?

Rofl.

Cataclysm, perhaps?
    -___-

ont: Yeah noticed this aswell and I'm not affected as I'm working and playing soccer this wednesday. Write this down please.
    Would be cool to see if it's a preperation for the cataclysm event or the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

Login screen says there's going to be a 24h maintenance on selected realms because of the upcoming expanison? Excuse me? Did I miss something? What expansion are they talking about?
    This is not exactly first time they do extended maintenance to "prepare for upcoming expansion" you know?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisd View Post
    Troll?
    It's not the first time they've done that.
    and obviously the next expansion is Cataclysm O_o

ot: why would you name your Character a name based on a town in Maple Story
    Oh yes, a simple question is already trolling. Why did I forget I'm posting on mmo champ? The reason I've asked was because I was curious it is going to be some filler before Cata or something else?

ot: Why would you name your character based on anything? Because you like it...

Plus they have much more servers to work on now,then in tbc.It takes time,plus they have beta which will get new build 2,i think and hope so.
    just be patient,and u gonna get +1 day free.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

OMG OMG blizzard has the power to stop the world for 24hours!! im gonna die

ill have to do IRL stuff then i guess

Oh yes, a simple question is already trolling. Why did I forget I'm posting on mmo champ? The reason I've asked was because I was curious it is going to be some filler before Cata or something else?

ot: Why would you name your character based on anything? Because you like it...
    Sorry, Didn't mean to offend you, but the way you asked it seemed like a serious troll.
    "What expansion are they talking about"

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

10+ Year Old Account
    I will tell you exactly why he thinks you're trolling. It's because only someone extremely uninformed or unintelligent would ask which the "upcoming expansion" is. It's obvious that it's for Cataclysm, and for obvious reasons they're preparing for it already now.

Maybe this?
    Wrath of the Lich King: On the Horizon
    This next content update will offer some events that will be an introduction to Catacysm world changes, including:

Soon an invasion on two fronts will take place, as Vol’jin of the Darkspear trolls seeks to reclaim Echo Isles from the witch doctor Zalazane, and High Tinker Mekkatorque of the Gnomeregan Exiles calls for an assault on his former city.
    Read about the glory of the Darkspears here.
    Check out Mekkatorque’s call for the liberation of Gnomeregan here.
    A breaking report of the strategies behind Operation: Gnomeregan has been released to mobilize the Alliance.
    Vol'jin declares that Zalazane must fall!

They always do 24hr maintenance before an up coming expansion, in case you didn't see the news on the log in screen last week some other servers have 24hr maintenance and they'll have more to do in the next few weeks, just chill it's only going to be a day and will (hopefully) benefit the server rather than causing problems later when the expansion is closer.
    For the Horde!

We've had our 24hours maintenance a few weeks ago on EU-servers. Don't complain about something that is necessary!

Deleted
    What expansion are they talking about?
    Cataclysm, perhaps? Everyone knows it's not that far away now.

They're preparing for Cataclysm, having a few 24h maintenances instead of having a two week maintenance right before release. Convenient, is it not?
    No, they are not doing it because of customers. Because if they do have a 2 week maintenance, then many people will cancel subscription for 1 month before the expansion.

They are doing it for THEMSELVES, to get more money. Come to think of it, I'm definitely going to cancel my subscription for one month before the expansion, it's no worse than they deserve.

EDIT: nvm i seems to live in a different time continuum.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Starcraft 2 *rocks back and forward* Civ 4 *scratches head and rocks* back onto wow *gibbers*