Poll: what would u do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thryri View Post
    The first word in his precious message was: lol
    The question is utterly stupid, and I'm tired, which usually is a positive factor, but in this case its not.
    If I can safely assume you visit these here forums for intellectual topics, its also safe to assume you're utterly stupid. and if it it safe to assume you just posted here to act as if you haven any influence over anything to make you feel good about yourself, then it also should be asafe to assume you are at the very least slightly retarded. if it then is safe to assume you're a simple forum troll, it would also be safe to assume that me posting a reaction about your post is retarded in its own.

ow...

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between over here and over there

Just..... words can not describe it.

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    Write them a strongly worded letter asking when the fuck Starcraft Ghost is being released!

This.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Because Twilight-loving fans playing Worgens with Twilight-themed guilds is far better an idea, amirite?
    Why does everyone think twilight fans are just going to drop their shit and make a worgen? It's completely retarded thinking considering I don't think the worgen zone even has a reference. Worgen were not added as a race to appease Meyerfail fans.

OT: Probably just quit WoW, no fucking way I am going back into ICC for another few years.

15+ Year Old Account
    I probably wouldn't believe them.
    Actually, we prefer "Ethically challenged" now.

I'd continue to play Starcraft 2 and/or Dungeons and Dragons Online.

Deleted
    I'll be like "Oooook?.. w/e lol"

Probably spend the money on mashed potato and have a much better and healthier time.

Deleted
    Kick metzen and ghostcrawler in DA BALLS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thryri View Post
    Lock this please.

OnT: Reactions? htttp://battle.net/account/cancelsubcription.php
    Indeed!

Deleted
    Cut myself,
    Cry myself to sleep. :3

Because Twilight-loving fans playing Worgens with Twilight-themed guilds is far better an idea, amirite?

OT: I'd scoff, laugh a little at how good them made this joke and getting all our hopes up, and then just get on with my day, go playing PS3 or something. Or SCII.
    twi-light has nothing to do with this, dont put it in. the worgens are cool altogether and are the most beast character of all the characters, transforming human-wolf is neat, the quest line is great, last two character releases they gave alliance the beasts and stuck us with crap.... we got a snooty elf, and a lepper gnome which next to no one wanted. they get this giant guy with tentacles, and this cool werewolf, the alliance are ALLIANCE, they should be getting the beast characters continuously thats what the horde is for, they put the characters on the wrong faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gasattack23 View Post
    twi-light has nothing to do with this, dont put it in. the worgens are cool altogether and are the most beast character of all the characters, transforming human-wolf is neat, the quest line is great, last two character releases they gave alliance the beasts and stuck us with crap.... we got a snooty elf, and a lepper gnome which next to no one wanted. they get this giant guy with tentacles, and this cool werewolf, the alliance are ALLIANCE, they should be getting the beast characters continuously thats what the horde is for, they put the characters on the wrong faction.
    I WAS going to go all grammar nazi and correct your horrible english, but the more I read of your post the more I realised that it wouldn't be worth it. At all. Your post doesn't even make sense. It's just jibberish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they announced the real expansion that has been in beta for months I would be angry about not getting new content.

Angry enough to blow myself up probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Weriik View Post
    *Giovanni riding a Deoxys*
    Good job, you just made me snort-laugh and cry at the same time.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2010-08-03 at 11:47 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    I would get off the Internet and find a suitable shelter while the rage ultimately blew up the Internet and thus the world.
    I would then rise from the ashes and debree and then probably go play some WoW or something.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Save my 70 dollars.
    2. buy bricks.
    3. ????
    4. Profit.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gasattack23 View Post
    There is much more to deciding which faction races go to than just 'whether it looks like a beast'.. the 'Giant guy with tentacles' as you so aptly described is a Draenai, almost wiped out by the Orc's so why would they join the horde? The Worgen were part of the Alliance before they were cursed, and have no relations at all with the Horde... your argument is void..

OT: I'd quit wow since there is no more content, play MW2 and wait for Tera online to see if its any good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassHobo View Post
    Kick metzen and ghostcrawler in DA BALLS
    SO...Kick GC in the balls twice?

Most likely quit, if thats the case. :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15 View Post
    SO...Kick GC in the balls twice?
    No, because Metzen and Ghostcrawler are not the same person. Ghostcrawler's name is Greg.

Deleted
    No, because Metzen and Ghostcrawler are not the same person. Ghostcrawler's name is Greg.
    All americans look and sound the same (h)