Thread: HoT timers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    Healbot shows all hot icons with timer's on all target's.
    can it show swiftmendable targets like Vuhdo/grid?

Deleted
    I guess I'll take the outsider role; Quartz for HoT tracking ftw!!!

Just to throw in another option the mod Lifebloomer is decent for small groups, but it doesn't hold up well in larger ones and in any scenario lacks a lot of the features of healbot/grid/vuhdo. I know for sure that vudho also allows you to setup the same style of hot bars that tick down (or up if you want) to get a more visual indicator, though personally I go with numbers instead to save space.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for Healbot and swiftmendable targets, only if you track all other resto druids hots. That's one thing people constantly complain about.

Vuhdo is the best one of the 3 by far if you have another resto druid in your raid.

I have tried both Healbot, Grid and VuhDo and ended up using VuhDo. I just love all the features that VuhDo has out of the box and the numerous customization options. I am yet to see something the other mods can do that VuhDo can't.

I'd go with VuhDo. Not only does it do the standard hot icons with timers, and has little triangles to show stacks for life bloom, but it has great 'HoT Bars'.
    These are up to three thin grey lines that shrink down the width of unit frames at different speeds, so when (for example) the middle line is at 50% of the length of the unit frame, your rejuv on that target is at 50% of its duration.
    They can be customised to show different hots, your hot vs other ppls, etc. It's really a great function and gives you a really solid, holistic feel for the state of your hots on the raid.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."