Poll: Most OP class in 10-19 bracket?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I met a resto druid + warrior twink combo once. They were unstoppable.
    But yeah, I voted for hunters too.

looks like u got your answer

Its NOT a warrior, that shit is like playing chasey.... very little slowing abilities

Infact basically anything that uses mana (bar hunters) is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by pootietang View Post
    I also predict Hunters because as well as being op anyway they get explosive shot at level 10 which imo is a bit silly
    Currently, explosive shot does less damage than arcane shot on beta servers.

I'd say Hunter, resto druid, or affliction lock. I've seen (and played) all three, and they all hurt with a set of skilled hands running them.

3DS FC: 1821-9540-3146
    Electric Safari: Manectric, Pikachu and Emolga. Looking for other friend codes for safari.
    Pre-Ordered Alpha Sapphire

Deathknights for sure.

I have yet to see anyone manage to kill a deathknight in the 10-19 bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleruin View Post
    Deathknights for sure.

I have yet to see anyone manage to kill a deathknight in the 10-19 bracket.
    Wiseguy. I hope your family DOES laugh about your jokes.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saagjin View Post
    afliction warlock. put dots on all and even if you die you most likely take them with ya
    A well geared affliction warlock will definitely own the total dmg done if he has a clue how to play. He will die fast against a hunter 1 on 1 though, and lacks the mobility of a hunter.

If we were talking 20-29 or 30-39, I'd say affliction warlock comes out on top of any other class (again assuming great gear) though since they scale so crazily with spellpower.

Hunters hands down. Second to them would be Rogues. (If the Rogue knows what they're doing.)

I have a Hunter and Rogue on a realm without any high level characters to support them with gear, and they both have the "Wrecking Ball" achievement.

Though I do believe that any class can domniate any bracket so long as they know what they're doing, and have decent gear.
    Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, then you're a communist. - Me

Lest we forget the certainty of my awesome. For I can say with certainty, that there lies no uncertainty pertaining to that of my awesome. Therefore, I shall remain forever and always awesome. - Me

When you're facing a hunter at that level you're actually facing two opponents: one that bites and claws you until you fall down and the other one who's just kiting you around.

"Scars remind us where we've been. They don't need to dictate our future."

Quote Originally Posted by Proxima View Post
    When you're facing a hunter at that level you're actually facing two opponents: one that bites and claws you until you fall down and the other one who's just kiting you around.
    Hunters have the ability to shoot arrows/bullets as well.
    They hurt more then the silly pet, trust me.

No contest.

Hunters.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Hunters dominate everything and rogues dominate everything but hunters.

But as a non shaman hunter or druid one of those carrying the flag is so op at that level as 6 classes have 0 hope of catching them without a mount.

Deleted
    Hunter for sure, iv'e leveled all classe's to atlest 30 and played bgs with them all from 10 and by far the hunter is the most op,

have a screen shot here somewhere. i was level 19, did 69 killings blows. 1 death, 21k damage, and got the wrecking ball achiv, was fun :P

Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2010-08-03 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters by far. It's been a while since I played my 19 twink -- I think the last time was in TBC, haha. But still, being able to kite around players is super useful and effective. The pet is just icing on the cake.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiruru View Post
    Currently, explosive shot does less damage than arcane shot on beta servers.
    You do remember that Explosive shot deals it's damage in 2 short ticks rather then one?
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

hunter no question about it.

Out of boredom the other day, I made a troll hunter and got him to level 10 naked, then ran him through some bgs naked. Got that Wrecking Ball achievement at level 12. Naked. Hunters are definitely OP. :s Best part is all the 'oh look, a naked troll. fail. -.-' that I'd get from the boa geared monsters in the beginning. xD

Even more so, if you learn to jumpshot and if you can know exactly when you can safely switch to cheetah aspect in midfight, you'll be nigh-untouchable. Also, I grabbed a crab for their Pin move (so what if spider's have a ranged version. O: Pin does damage!). And, of course, keybinds are amazing for anything related to pvp, you should look into them if you don't already.

i bet hunters in low lvl brackets makes ppl quit the game. cant believe blizz hasnt fixed them yet.