Can my work laptop run WoW?

I'm going to be traveling a lot for work, and I'm curious if the laptop they gave me will handle WoW. Not for raiding or anything crazy, just leveling and 5-mans (and maybe the odd BG). And I don't need super-duper graphics; I'm fine playing with medium settings since mainly I'll just be leveling.

Hopefully this is enough info, I'm just pulling what I think is the relevant stuff from dxdiag:

It's a Dell Latitude E6500
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    4096MB RAM
    In the Display 1 section, it says: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M with Approx. Total Memory: 2077 MB
    Current Display Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)

The main concern I have is worrying about over-stressing the laptop and causing lasting harm from running it real hot or something. Since it's not my laptop, I need to make sure I take care of it.

Thanks!

You can do leveling 5's on it, and maybe 10-man raids/battlegrounds on low graphics, but thats about it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Is it likely to over-tax the system and cause any harm? I've had overheating issues with laptops in the past, and I don't want a repeat of that...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have run WoW on my E6400 with no big issues. Framerate is poorer but the game will not overwork the system.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Is it likely to over-tax the system and cause any harm? I've had overheating issues with laptops in the past, and I don't want a repeat of that...
    Really hard to say. Depends on the quality of the heatsinks/fans in the laptop. You could try googling for the problems present in the exact model laptop you have to see what kind of issues people have with it. It helps a lot to make sure the heatsinks/fans are dusted on regular basis. If it starts overheating, you can always get a cooling pad to go with it for a bit of first-aid.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Thanks for all the help!

I looked at cooling pads, but they seem to run the gamut from complete garbage to decent product. Is there a brand or model that is recognized as being good, or is it just luck of the draw?

There are plenty of reviews of laptop cooling pads, and yes, about half of 'em are worthless. Worthless being reducing temp 1-2C max while making more noise than your neighbors. Somebody linked a review for actually good $30 cooling pad here few months ago, but can't remember anymore which it was...
    Trolling should be.