Thread: WotLK china

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    Who said they wanted the economy to go up? -FOOD FOR THOUGHT!- Also, you thought I was serious about the Pearl Harbor/Holocaust dealy? Where I come from, even THAT level of sarcasm is well gathered via-text. C'mon man.
    As I have already said, when people actually do hold the belief it means even if you are being sarcastic about it you are still bringing up views that many people do hold closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    If you don't see how slavery was a bad thing...

I'm honestly speechless and have no idea what to say to you...

Maybe, LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR THE HUMAN SPECIES!
    It works very well even the USA agrees with me.

Befor Industry they realy didint want to get rid of it for this reason.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-
    hurray
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.

ok i dont know much about china can someone tell me why after 2 years china gets wrath why didnt they get it earlyer

Listen up Atselmya and Daez, you two need to stay on topic now.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    It works very well even the USA agrees with me.

Befor Industry they realy didint want to get rid of it for this reason.
    I really don't see how you can use the justification that it was a successful system as a way to overlook the fact that it was detrimental to human integrity. Violating the fundemental rights of others just so you can get ahead is not now, never has been and never will be acceptable.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 02:21 PM ----------

Listen up Atselmya and Daez, you two need to stay on topic now.
    Ok, new hijacked topic...I hope you have a lot of balls for him to swing off of!

Quote Originally Posted by Popmybubble View Post
    Yup like women are second class to men. How good are those traditions.
    As if that is much different in the western world - lol. If they were different, women-rights-organizations wouldn't even need to exist - yet they do.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes because simple nudity leads to kids being immoral. If anything, the shame you people push on your children for viewing nudity is what manages to completely mess up their heads.
    I don't think you understand what sarcasm is.

Being Canadian, I find it disgusting that violence and alcoholism is literally PROMOTED in America, where nudity is condemned. It's rather ridiculous.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Deleted
    If you don't see how slavery was a bad thing...

I'm honestly speechless and have no idea what to say to you...

Maybe, LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR THE HUMAN SPECIES!
    Most if not all of the great Empires where built on the backs of slaves, most of the cheap products people buy are built and made by people in sweatshops.

Slavery is a horrible thing, but it works.

Ok, new hijacked topic...I hope you have a lot of balls for him to swing off of!
    well if its any concilation i hear she has some big boobs i can swing off of

I really don't see how you can use the justification that it was a successful system as a way to overlook the fact that it was detrimental to human integrity. Violating the fundemental rights of others just so you can get ahead is not now, never has been and never will be acceptable.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 02:21 PM ----------

Becuz babying everyone isint how the world works sorry. Its still better then alot of other things that could happen in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by caethelina View Post
    apparently those that have seen him say marrowgar is a giant floating legless forsaken with 4 heads
    All we know is, he's called The Stig!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how you all talk about ICC 1st boss while they have to start from the beginning:

Naxx > Ulduar > ToC > ICC

I assume there are plenty of things that needs polishing for the Chineese market :P

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    I don't think you understand what sarcasm is.

Being Canadian, I find it disgusting that violence and alcoholism is literally PROMOTED in America, where nudity is condemned. It's rather ridiculous.
    Indeed. It seems that the sarcasm detector is completely broken at most people today...

Quote Originally Posted by Vlacari View Post
    Funny how you all talk about ICC 1st boss while they have to start from the beginning:

I assume there are plenty of things that needs polishing for the Chineese market :P
    see the problem is icc is the only raid that matters

Yes, because I see Sarah Palin and Glen Beck talking about how we need to respect the Muslim culture at every speech they give. You are kidding yourself if you think the majority of this country still believes in respect for other cultures.
    Obviously you're ignorant then if you think either of them is a representation of the majority. Did it ever occur to you that Palin lost because the majority of people DID NOT agree with her? Or that Glenn Beck, Fox News, etc. are repeatedly mocked by everyone else especially the so-called liberal media that would be in direct contradiction to your rather biased and blindly stupid remarks?

Shall I play the "your country is worse" game and point out how the British basically created the slave trade in the US and regularly abused Ireland, Scotland, India and any other country in their Imperial rule? Or how the French, Dutch and other European countries raped Africa and Asia at times literally of it's people and resources?

What about all those lovely Crusades against Muslims done in the name of Christianity which were really little more than land and power grabs by Europe? Or Vietnam which was almost wholly the responsibilty of the French? Israel and the Middle East is in large part thanks to Britain again.

I can go on and on if you like. I've barely scratched the surface of what Europe has done over the years. By comparison the US is nicer looking.
    Last edited by Dairystyle; 2010-08-17 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo

1-Slavery existed for literally thousands of years prior to the discovery of "Vinland/America" ~Lief Erikson in Europe, Asia and Africa. They all thought it wasn't bad and was a daily outfit of life.

2-NEVAR FORGET PEARL HARBOR!
    Nevar forget hiroshima & nagasaki.

Got to love how all the bible reading people (AKA most of the southern states) are the ones that always want revenge when their precious book says turn the other cheek.

Couple of thousand at pearl harbor so we go kill a couple hundred thousand of theirs and give them birth defects and other health issues for the next 100yrs. Couple thousand in WTC so we go kill couple hundred thousand random people in muslim countries just to feel better.

The world we live in has gotten worst and worst over the last 100yrs and it's a coincidence that the US has been the so called world leader for about that time.

Hopefully they don't censor Kolo and his exploding hands. What I do wonder though is... are they ok with undead insects like Anub...

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 10:39 AM ----------

And what about the Valkyrs? They are pretty much floating women ghosts....

You can skip ToC especially with the 30% buff

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You can skip ToC especially with the 30% buff
    come one only like 120 more pages and we beat the wow in one sex term thread