Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LK fight i NEED macro for pet attack sparks

Hello i wonder if there is any macro for pet to attack sparks ?

Really? Cause targeting the sparks and killing them is so hard?

it is for the 25man so to only focus on sparks is easy but in 25man i need to focus more on the spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Thetry View Post
    it is for the 25man so to only focus on sparks is easy but in 25man i need to focus more on the spirits
    sense, you make none of it.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    /petattack mobname

Probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is making a macro this simple so complicated for you?

reasons
    1 it is for the 25man
    2 i wanna easy send my pet on sparks with one click button =i wanna only focus on dps the spirits down.
    3 more easyer for me.
    4 why this silly answers i thought this was still a helping forum not a hating forum..

10+ Year Old Account
    But come on, /petattack <mob>?

That's pretty easy to begin with.

Well actually, if you need a macro for this very purpose as it's your job to DPS the orbs down, then i think you need to focus more on that.

As well as the ability to create the most basic macros...
    ...And to quickly target other mobs. That too.

reasons
    1 it is for the 25man
    2 i wanna easy send my pet on sparks with one click button =i wanna only focus on dps the spirits down.
    3 more easyer for me.
    4 why this silly answers i thought this was still a helping forum not a hating forum..
    Your pet wont solo the orbs anyways, especially in the 2nd Transition, without serious risk of them reaching the raid. Also, if your guild cant kill Raging spirits without 1 DPS focusing on orbs you should all just uninstall.

To be honest, if this is on normal mode, they have such a negligible amount of hp, you can simply target one and drill two steady shots into it and it will die. Your pet won't be able to cover all the orbs in 25man by itself, and your raid should be able to do plenty of dps with you splitting your time between orbs and the raging spirits.

If this is HC mode... there is no way your pet will be able to kill a single orb by itself.

wont your pet like die attacking orbs in the LK aoe thing ?
    anyway they have what 4k Hp (10 man) I haven't played my hunter on 25 man LK so never really bothered to target one on my druid:P

Anyway the point is 4k hp vs wolf yeah GL :P enjoy your raid flying off the edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hunter+macros

All you'll ever need...
    LMGTFY links are not allowed on mmo-champion.

I hope you get a ban.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

Is it really that hard to setup the spirits as your focus target and DPS them using focus while having your camera pointing towards the center where the orbs come from?
    Considering you can pretty much shoot sideways you could then just stand facing at an angular direction to the center and the spirits and just DPS both sending the odd shot towards the orbs every so often to help your pet out.

Having a macro that does your job for you is pretty lame if you ask me.

---------- Post added 2010-08-04 at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin View Post
    wont your pet like die attacking orbs in the LK aoe thing ?
    anyway they have what 4k Hp (10 man) I haven't played my hunter on 25 man LK so never really bothered to target one on my druid:P

Anyway the point is 4k hp vs wolf yeah GL :P enjoy your raid flying off the edge.
    As a demonology warlock, my pet is able to pretty much 1 shot the orbs. The only time I help out my pet is when there are several at once and one is getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by wildrooster27 View Post

I hope you get a ban.
    Is that so? I haven't seen it anywhere in the rules, I saw rickroll on the list but not lmgtfy, infact i can't even find rickroll anymore..
    And you hope i get a ban for what? Common sense? Then I do too, because it isn't hard to go to google and type in hunter macros, theirs a HUGE list on wowwiki, im simply enlightening the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus View Post
    Is that so? I haven't seen it anywhere in the rules, I saw rickroll on the list but not lmgtfy, infact i can't even find rickroll anymore..
    And you hope i get a ban for what? Common sense? Then I do too, because it isn't hard to go to google and type in hunter macros, theirs a HUGE list on wowwiki, im simply enlightening the guy.
    What you did was not common sense, you posted a LMGTFY link. Don't do it again. I'm done with you. Bye!
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

What you did was not common sense, you posted a LMGTFY link. Don't do it again. I'm done with you. Bye!
    YOU MAD?

OT- /petattack mobname here?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yes, but demo puts much more damage behind their pet than any other spec of a pet using class out there (even BM for hunters). BM makes more use of it's pet for utility than damage i believe (i don't play a hunter, so perhaps someone can elaborate or correct me here).

Also, you 2 arguing and flaming each other, quit it before i get Lysah in here to hand you both infractions.

True but it takes around 10-15 seconds for the orbs to reach the side. Ample time for the pet to kill them and if too many spawn at the same time, just help your pet with a few shots onto the nearing orbs. They only have around 20k health if I remember correctly.

10+ Year Old Account

I hope you get a ban.
    Nowhere in the forum rules does it say this, I'd like to see a quote and source.