10+ Year Old Account

Is there something wrong?

Hello everyone,

First, if there is something on this thrad against the forum rules, then I ask the moderators to do whatever is necessary, I don't mind if it's locked or what, but an answer would be good, now to the point:

Last night me and my guild tried Sindragosa on normal 10-man, I know what most of you will say, ridiculous easy with the buff and gear inflation nowdays, but the thing is: we couldn't make it, and it was just some mistakes on positionings, we are not what we would call serious raiders in any way, but wahtever, I'm Engineer/Miner, I am meele Dps with little to no buffs viables, I'm tired of not being nearly as useful to the raid as I would like, I love playing as Fury, and if the only thing I can do to help them is max my Dps to the biggest number I can think, then so be it. This is my armory: (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rd&cn=Hyrfjord), and I would like to ask some advices from you good warriors out there, I know I should first read the general posts and ask for suggestions, but I twice tried Elitist Jerks and for some reason I can't get what they say, English is not my first language, so I previously apologise for any mistake I commit here, I know there are great warriors here that can lend a hand, and I sincerely hope at least one will help me.

Grateful to anyone who help me, and remember, if it's really something wrong with the thread itself, then lock/delete it

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed. "

My guess you are topping max 3-4k dps in ICC with 30% buff...

First of, you need to get the trinket from Heroic FoS(the arp on proc) and regem a bit so that you get 100% arp when the trinket procs, nothing more, nothing less.

The hit trinket you got is the worst thing about your gear, its as useful as a rotten egg.

But get the trinket from FoS and regem a bit, and slam those 3-4 buttons you have as fury and all should be fine.

EDIT: You need about 52% arp from gear/sockets when you have the trinket, so if you have more then that you need to regem arp to strength.

Get an enchant on your bracers, get the +10 stats instead of +8 stats, and like the previous guy posted, get the FoS arp trinket instead of the hit trinket.

Let's take it easy, use these questions to figure out what you're doing :

1. Is all your gear enchanted? answer atm is no - fix
    2. You're atm at a point where the difference between strenght and armor penetration rating is very small, but soon you will need most of your gear to be with armor penetration rating so start gemming all your gear from now on with armor penetration
    3. Read the FAQ at Elitist jerks and follow the ideas there, try to understand them and put them in practice. Also find landsoul's article in the Theorycrafting Think Tank and try to understand the practical advice and general theory on how warriors work from there.
    4. Always apply common sense, if you are above hit cap(like you are now) try to get rid of items with hit rating, same with expertise. Save all the gear you get in your bank, maybe later you get a good piece and you will lack some stats because of that, so then you can take out the gear in the bank and use it to get your caps back again.
    5. Follow the priorities BT > WW and keep the uptime on HS, while slamming as often as you possibly can. Use an addon like power auras to track slam procs.
    6. Try either to get the ARP soft cap with the Forge of Souls trinket, or go for the gold trying to get Deathbringer's Will from 25 mans, the latter will be a huge boost to your dps and also you will be able to hard cap APR.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

As you stated you're not a hardcore raider and therefore don't go for the BIS list, I'd recommend t10 shoulders and helm along with frost badge gloves. If you can spare the gold, go for the crafted leggings and possibly the shoes aswell (they're not as good as the ones from icc25 deathwhisper)pray for a ramalaladingdong from saurfang10. As for trinket go for needle encrusted scorpion along with your WFS, they're an awesome mid level combo. When you get these items check your hit and your crit, if you got around 45% crit or above you can sacrifice a bit of hit and go down as low as 5% from hit rating while still being MH capped. Then either get the leather belt from frost badges or the plate belt depending on your hit.

This is my best advise for someone stuck on sindragosa10

one more thing I lol'd badly at Etori's awesome NPH avatar :P
    >8< Spider pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all for the possitive feedback, I'm still farming the cursed trinket(Only droped once and the Tank neede and won...), and Saurfang's axe seems to be scared of me(Never saw it dropping), and I really hope that this helps me.

Again, thank you all very ,uch, each answer helped a lot

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed. "

holy hit rating batman.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

Get the AGI ring from the ashern verdict and wtf why did you buy something with frost badges BEFORE you have 4t10?

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Get the AGI ring from the ashern verdict and wtf why did you buy something with frost badges BEFORE you have 4t10?
    because tier suck in comparison with offset pieces ?

The main problem of your gear is the insane hit rating. You should never go for higher ilvl just to join pugs.
    For example your bracers, the ones from toc5 got lower ilvl but are better for you since you don't need the hit from your current ones.
    Another example is you trinket, using it when you're already hit capped is the worst thing you can do, even the heroism badge one is better.
    Glyph of BT is utterly useless for a dps, get a heroic stike glyph
    Talents: not a big deal but anger management and heroic fury are pretty useless, imp berserker rage or imp execute are better options.
    Your ashen verdict ring is str, the agi one is better.

If you wanna check out wich item gives you a dps boost and wich don't, use landsoul's spreadsheet

You don't have a meta gem.

Unbridled Wrath is a garbage talent.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.