LUI v3 questions/problems

Hello there! First time posting here, as you may see. But, I have a few questions.

I just got a new computer, and I decided I wanted to change up my UI now that this one is much better. So I downloaded LUI v3. Now, it looks awesome, and I really like it.

But I have some problems.
    1) Whenever I change screens (I die, I zone out, I zone in, I teleport, etc.) if I moved any of the bars, or enabled any of them with Bartender, they get set back to how they were before I moved them. This is INCREDIBLY annoying, and I'd really like to know how to fix it.
    2) Whenever I log on/reload UI, I get this error message: "Interface\addons\lui\lui.lau:6568:attempt to index global 'FX_Cooldown' (a nil value)" What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

And I also have a few questions:
    1) Is there a way to show how much damage I am taking? I see my health going down, but I'd like to see how much the heals are healing me, and how damage is being dealt to me.
    2) Will installing other addons interefere with LUI v3? Like, say I installed OverAchiever, Questhelper, Altoholic, etc.?

The first would tend to indicate a rights issue, where addons are not able to save their settings.
    Are other addons being, or have previously been affected by a similar issue.

The second issue is I think related to ForteXorcist.
    Are all the modules / parts for that enabled on your character selection screen.

Deleted
    As CN said, try right click -> Run as Administrator.
    If you want to see how much damage you are taking, download and configure a combat log mod.
    No, other addons don't interfere with LUI. Well, unless you are trying to install a second action bar addon or a second minimap addon or something.

Post this on his website.

wow-lui.com

There actively updating the UI and answering most if not all question/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    Post this on his website.

wow-lui.com

There actively updating the UI and answering most if not all question/

Actually, don't post. Hit the "Search" button first, because I guarantee you there's 500 other people who've asked the question already.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    Actually, don't post. Hit the "Search" button first, because I guarantee you there's 500 other people who've asked the question already.
    I can testify to that effect. Use the Search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.