Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh i see what you are talking about ranged bladestorm, no not that i was talking at 15 seconds in not 23, that one is called crucifix wind, the one i was talking about is the one where he pounds the ground repeatedly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQgcf...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFNwr...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I hear you're trolling.
    How am I trolling? Please explain...just stating my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Ranged Bladestorm with Titan's Grip?
    No. Next.
    I concur good sir, +1

15+ Year Old Account
    And make it more op then it already is? No sir
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut View Post
    Give rogues bonestorm

I concur...because...why not huh?
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Are you kidding? You guys have whirlwind. Be happy.

Nope, death knights have bones already... They should get has bonestorm KTHXBAI.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai View Post
    No.
    this

If you want to note an example of why it SHOULDN'T happen, look back to the days of 3.0 PTR where respeccing from titan's grip wouldn't unequip your two two handers and you could then spec arms bladestorm. The damage was so ridiculous it made ret pallies cry...no, not really, but the damage was really over the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    So that is how long I'm supposed to put hot dogs in for.

15+ Year Old Account
    I say no, and I'll give you a reason.
    The Bladestorm ability was used originally by the orc blademasters in Warcraft 3. By definition they were masters of weaponry and used a single two handed weapon to do battle, usually a sword or axe. The bladestorm was a whirlwind of steel in the expertly executed attack by these masters of weaponry.
    Now, in World of Warcraft, warriors who specialize in Arms are most fitting to use it because, one, they use a single two handed weapon like the blademasters, and two because they are defined as masters of weaponry. Unlike fury warriors who attack with reckless abandon in an endless rage, arms warriors attack with a mastery and full knowledge of their weapon and the most surgical and effective techniques available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly a hunter ability.
    Ot: 2/10
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Warlock's Minion should learn to Bladestorm. SOME USEFUL DEMO SHIT YO

How about Blizzard gives warriors something that makes them more stand alone. 1 CC (not counting trinket) = death in most cases. For example, make piercing howl work like chains of ice and we make the hamstring talent like the improved hamstring.

Just a brainstorm idea.

Deleted
    Give Mages Arcane Storm
    Give Warlocks Soulstorm
    Give Hunters Storm of Projectiles
    Give Rogues Poisonstorm
    Give Druids, uh, Storm

And so on and so forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking thread, It's not going anywhere constructive.

If you are going to post on a new ability suggestion try to explain it in depth.

Why does this class need this new ability, what major weakness does it help aid (midrange 5-8 exploiting for example)
    What uses will this ability have in PvE/pvp, will it contribute to Team balance In teams etc
    What downsides does the ability have, Does it leave you open to counter or is it an "IWIN" ability like Pre-DisarmNerf Bladestorm.

Try to have a good debate on it, if you are going to reply to a post like this be constructive and make points explaining WHY you think it is bad, HOW will it affect the game in a negative way etc. "No", "OP MOVE LOLOLOL" etc are not acceptable replies and is just trolling.