25 45.45%
  • Black Magic

12 21.82%
  • Mongoose

18 32.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline View Post
    Mongoose for the lightning effect. Cause berserker and mongoose are roughly the same at overall if you are not over the crit cap while under the proc of mongoose.
    Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. In T10 gear, Mongoose is rated much lower, sometimes 6th in overall standings. Even for you Zybeline, RAWR is telling me you would benefit more from Executioner, Berserking, Massacre, Black Magic, and Accuracy (in that order) before it suggests Mongoose. We are talking about 25 dps difference Between Executioner (113.03) and Mongoose (89.12) but still. However since you are using a slightly hybrid spec, you have a reason for going Mongoose.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2010-08-05 at 02:04 PM.

Would just like to add, Saronite bombs proc the enchant of Black Magic too. I know it's irrelevant, but perhaps food for thought for other classes / min/max kitties.

Not really sure why this thread has a poll attached to it. The OP is asking for an opinion on an issue of a factual nature, where furthermore the correct answer differs from one druid to another based upon gear.

It's like posting a poll asking if the sky is blue, black, or green with orange polka dots. The first two selections may be correct based upon time of day, and the third one is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru View Post
    Not really sure why this thread has a poll attached to it. The OP is asking for an opinion on an issue of a factual nature, where furthermore the correct answer differs from one druid to another based upon gear.

It's like posting a poll asking if the sky is blue, black, or green with orange polka dots. The first two selections may be correct based upon time of day, and the third one is just wrong.
    At the time the poll was created I did not know the dynamics behind feral. Knowing what I know now I would agree the poll is useless but tbh I don't even know if I can disable it.

Oh, it's cool. I just have to post something to get my post count up, ya know?

You still got your answer and then some, no harm done. I was just disappointed that I couldn't click on one of those shiny vote buttons! It was like a quiz with no correct answer, and boggled my little brain...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Black Magic procs of mangle and shred. However, it usually procs for me beeing in flight form and getting attacked. I have seen it proccing also when i did that reef bull quest(kalu'ak daily) when throwing a fish to the bull... dont think it is supposed to proc there -g-