10+ Year Old Account

Whats going with Rexxar?

Rexxar, maybe the most badass hero from WC3 (imo) seen in WoW in desolace in vanilla and in Blade's edge mountains in the burning crusade.

I Think it would be really cool to see him again in Cataclysm, but i haven't read anything about him.
    So my question is, Has anyone seen him in the Beta? Or did i missed a blue post about him?

My bet is that he is returning to Desolace and help with its recovery. What do you guys think?
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

I haven't heard anything nor have I read or seen anything about him in the Cataclysm beta. Would be nice to have him as garrosh advisor or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's re-united with his people. He's staying in Outland in my opinion.

Sylvanas was always the most badass character in wc3.

Even death couldn't stop her from being a thorn in Arthas' side

Rumor has it Rokhan and Rexxar's hawk called Spirit is in Twilight highland by some waterfall or something but i doubt it.

Deleted
    apparently hes coming back from outland to meet whit his old friend rokhan in twilight highlands to have yet another adventure

They don't seem to care for him, just like they don't with other major heroes such as Turalyon...

And I really can't understand why.

Or I could, if that's because they're simply too "big" to be put somewhere.

Like afterall yeah, he was in TBC, but all he did was looking at you entering in Gruul's Lair...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    apparently hes coming back from outland to meet whit his old friend rokhan in twilight highlands to have yet another adventure
    Accompanied by a fierce Bear named Misha. Just like Pokemon
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

Hes just chillin'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    They don't seem to care for him, just like they don't with other major heroes such as Turalyon...

And I really can't understand why.

Or I could, if that's because they're simply too "big" to be put somewhere.

Like afterall yeah, he was in TBC, but all he did was looking at you entering in Gruul's Lair...
    im sure blizzerd wants to keep some old lore characters for future expansions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    im sure blizzerd wants to keep some old lore characters for future expansions
    Rokann and Rexxar both have small roles in WoW, I expected Rexxar to be some sort of advisor for thrall or something like that. If they want to keep them for a later expension i think this is that expansion.
    The world has changed gigantic, and there is an huge war between the Horde and the Alliance, their help is needed now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.Green View Post
    Accompanied by a fierce Bear named Misha. Just like Pokemon
    Hopefully he's saved his Master Ball for Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.Green View Post
    Rokann and Rexxar both have small roles in WoW, I expected Rexxar to be some sort of advisor for thrall or something like that. If they want to keep them for a later expension i think this is that expansion.
    The world has changed gigantic, and there is an huge war between the Horde and the Alliance, their help is needed now!
    I think he meant the part about why Turalyon isn't in wow yet
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see neither Rexxar or Rohkan being any real Alliance haters, so I don't think they would play any big role in any Horde vs Alliance quest chain.

They could, however, be in Twilight Highlands hunting big bad dragons.