Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I lolled.

Troll post or not, that was pretty damn funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    imo it's just since horde are seen as savage and ruthless warriors etc. people who crave fighting and want to kill alliance alot, or pvp, they roll horde, as people that are more laid back go ally, I'm not saying everyone does, but that's what most do.

TL;DR for his post is..

blahblahblah ally sucks blahblahblahblah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lufee View Post
    imo it's just since horde are seen as savage and ruthless warriors etc. people who crave fighting and want to kill alliance alot, or pvp, they roll horde, as people that are more laid back go ally, I'm not saying everyone does, but that's what most do.

TL;DR for his post is..

blahblahblah ally sucks blahblahblahblah
    Which is why I play Alliance again. Got sick of the stuck-up hardcore Horde fanbois.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriver View Post
    If he was banned for this, that's depressing.

/bravo OP.
    Not for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Which is why I play Alliance again. Got sick of the stuck-up hardcore Horde fanbois.
    Being Horde, I have the opposite problem, in the sense that Varian fanboys are annoying as hell, ignoring the fact that he seems like a pouty little child, just like Garrosh. I can see how you get upset though
    Anytime someone yells "For the Horde" in all caps, mounts up, and then gets ganked by 3-5 ali in a BG...i die a little inside

Deleted
    beautiful post, it seemed like the OP really cared about alliance and wanted them to prosper in their own little way.
    Was she banned for this very post?

For years I have pondered these issues myself. If blizzard would have balanced healers and alliance racials as they did in WotLK before, blood elves would have been given to the alliance, were they truly belong. Perhaps one day blizzard will fix their desperate act and give horde compensation with races fitting horde. We do have tauren paladins now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'ed so bad... but you gotta give the OP some credit, he is right lol.. as much as you want to call him a Troll or hurt his internet feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    what is this...i dont even...

wtb tl;dnr version
    Quote Originally Posted by killingcheese View Post
    T L D R
    Lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    tl;dr sry

I am sick of posts like these that are merely shitty attempts to get your post count up.

Edit: I forgot to mention, i read the OP's post and lol'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny post, good read

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Hippie View Post
    Anytime someone yells "For the Horde" in all caps, mounts up, and then gets ganked by 3-5 ali in a BG...i die a little inside
    Now Blizz has to just let the "FOR THE HORDE!" yells by Horde fanboys be seen by Alliance as "FOR THE HORDE!", and not some random [Orcish] text. And then just watch as that fanboy gets trampled by a mob of Alliance.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Now Blizz has to just let the "FOR THE HORDE!" yells by Horde fanboys be seen by Alliance as "FOR THE HORDE!", and not some random [Orcish] text. And then just watch as that fanboy gets trampled by a mob of Alliance.
    I like that the only character you play battlegrounds with happen to be your only horde. And blood elf(of course)

actually alliance already tend to tunnel vision in BG's a lot as it is, we don't want to worsen it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving all the stereotyping... :P But meh, cant argue that Night elves arent deadly beautiful godesses... Loving my warrior. Deadly and beyond beautful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    I like that the only character you play battlegrounds with happen to be your only horde. And blood elf(of course)

actually alliance already tend to tunnel vision in BG's a lot as it is, we don't want to worsen it.
    Also note that I had my Pally for a lot longer than my others, as you can see. Two of those other characters also dinged 80 only a few months ago.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    draenei are nice but I would like to have high/blood elves more, I guess the decision was really needed to balance battlegrounds. There is no justification for free PvP trinket for humans though and was a real cheap trick of blizard to do.

Deleted
    I don't want dranei nor elves, alliance can have them both lol.

Also note that I had my Pally for a lot longer than my others, as you can see. Two of those other characters also dinged 80 only a few months ago.
    seem like you were a much better asset to your team before you levelled them new guys.