10+ Year Old Account

Authenticator question

Hey fellas, i have an authenticator app on my ipod touch, and for my birthday (its friday, but i got my present early) i got a Droid, and anyway i was wondering if theres a way that i can get the authenticator on my phone instead of my ipod, is there anything special that i have to do other than download the app? do i have to delete it off of my ipod before i put it on my phone or can i have it on both my phone and ipod? thanks for the input, yall are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxius View Post
    Hey fellas, i have an authenticator app on my ipod touch, and for my birthday (its friday, but i got my present early) i got a Droid, and anyway i was wondering if theres a way that i can get the authenticator on my phone instead of my ipod, is there anything special that i have to do other than download the app? do i have to delete it off of my ipod before i put it on my phone or can i have it on both my phone and ipod? thanks for the input, yall are awesome.
    I think you can only have it on 1 thing, so you would have to remove the ipod version from your account, then reattach the droid version.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    just go on battle.net and deactivate the old one and add the new one nothing special then you can delete the app off the iPod

10+ Year Old Account
    alrighty, thats what i thought, thanks a ton

---------- Post added 2010-08-04 at 07:06 PM ----------

just deleted the ipod app canceled the authenticator, downloaded the droid version, and now im all set up, thanks for all the help and assistance

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you do, DO NOT DO WHAT I DID. I forgot to unlink mine and got rid of the authenticator app when I formatted my droid a while back to flash 2.2 on to it. I have to jump through all kinds of hoops now with support to get my account sorted out.

Just do what pickley said, deactivate it first, then activate the new one.