10+ Year Old Account

Water/ Lightning Sheild

Tbh imo this buff is quite annoying. The 3 stacks go like mad and Its quite annoying to keep it up all the time. I was thinking that Blizz should just increase the amount of Stacks (and btw im talking from a Cataclysm point of veiw here) seeing as the new static Shock doesn't increase the amount of stacks, and when soloing/ pvping those 3 stacks go too quickly. I was thinking of buffing them to 7 or 9 stacks.

The new static shock doesn't consume a stack when it procs.
    Last edited by Autonomy; 2010-08-05 at 12:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy View Post
    The new static shock doesn't increase the amount of stacks, but a proc no longer consumes a stack either.
    I know, but that's only good from a raiding/ Grouping standpoint. For Soloing/ pvp its kinda useless. And i thought Blizzard wanted to definition between PVE and PVP talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    I know, but that's only good from a raiding/ Grouping standpoint. For Soloing/ pvp its kinda useless. And i thought Blizzard wanted to definition between PVE and PVP talents.
    Can't be the case for everything. Static Shock has never been a PvP talent anyway.

ele is way more fun/better for pvp imo while doggies off CD ur pretty damn squishy

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I hate casters. Im Melee Pro. And I know static shock isn't for pvp. But the way it is now is more pvp/ solo friendly than it will be in Cataclysm.