Poll: Which class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    paly all the way i'm lvling one up right now

Quote Originally Posted by Kyntam View Post
    I feel the same way. I mean if your new again, wouldnt you make the same decision? Anyway, I'd make a Rogue again.
    Unless for some reason, in the timeframe from when you first started WoW to now, something in your psyche has changed, which would cause you inherently drift towards a certain class, everyone would choose the same class again, which makes this thread pretty pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaim View Post
    Unless for some reason, in the timeframe from when you first started WoW to now, something in your psyche has changed, which would cause you inherently drift towards a certain class, everyone would choose the same class again, which makes this thread pretty pointless.

Like say your friend was killed by a crazed Gnome mage. I would doubt you would play one

I would do the same thing I did way back in 1.8: Play a Nelf Huntard to 14, realize I don't really like hunters and reroll a Nelf Rogue. Upon reaching level 16, I'd realize I'm also not really a fan of rogues. I would then subsequently be told by my brother that alli sucks horde rules. I'd learned during the one battleground I did at level 10 on my hunter after a 2 and a half hour queue that I enjoy them, and so I would randomly select a PvP server from the realm listing and create a Tauren Shaman. Two really nice level 60 shamans would befriend my, invite me to their guild, and help me find that guy hiding on the mountain for the level 10 shaman quest. I would then give up on the shaman class when I hit level 19 and STILL didn't have Ghost Wolf. I would proceed to quit the game a little while, picking it back up in 1.11 and rolling at Gnome Mage, who I would take to the level cap 2 expansions and 5 quitings and resubscribings later, only to find that Warrior is my true calling and I would reroll.

In short, if all my characters were wiped in an unrecoverable fashion, I would roll a Tauren Shaman and subsequently not quit becasue I'd have Ghost Wolf at level 16.
    Last edited by Minor Pandemic; 2010-08-05 at 02:26 AM. Reason: one minor error . . . damnit

Quote Originally Posted by kyntam View Post
    like say your friend was killed by a crazed gnome mage. I would doubt you would play one :d
    exactly!! :d

Rogue by birth, Druid, Pally and a Mage. Horde Style, baby =P! with an exception of Nelf.

10+ Year Old Account
    A rogue like I am now, like I was meant to be, Like I always will be

I would play a Warrior. My 1st character was a warrior and I love him much.

I'd be a rogue.

God why did I have to pick a warrior at the start, then quit at 23 when I learned I couldnt be a ranged warrior and then become a shaman then quit that then made a warlock got to 70 then quit that at wotlk launch and become a dk...

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be new again, as I haven't played since I was a kid.
    I think I'll be going with a Worgen Rogue. I've always liked Melee classes and doing big damage, I also like blade weapons, like Daggers and swords, so Rogue seems a good fit for me, either that or Warrior.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

If i was new to wow again i would still choose a druid cause they can do anything and we do RAWR druids rule I mean back in the day we had DRUIDs OF THE THORN an ALL druid guild and we did 40 man raids all the time. Ah the nostalga(and GOD no i dont want a vanila only server after much thought and consideration thats just scary)

Rogue, because I love ninjas
    God; I hate you people.

Deleted
    Same as i did the first time, it would be a paladin.

Mage. i've been a mage/magician/ magic user in every single mmo i've ever played.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    /delurk

When I first picked up WoW I rolled myself a NE Priestess.

I wouldn't roll that again, however. Back then I really enjoyed healing and I would do so with any game. If I never played WoW, I would have just rolled a healer on another game. I would have gotten bored with it. I would have rolled DPS. Fast-forward to present time.

I would then proceed to make some DPS caster, like a mage or warlock. Oh and he would be undead.

/relurk

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything I have rolled never had a heal button. So I would probably start a druid or priest. I like the HoT's and various healing spells those two classes can produce.

Warlock. I like being the "evil guy", and a warlock would be right up that alley.