Swift Retribution gone?

Oh god please Ret's windfury better not just get removed.
    I'll be so m@d.

15+ Year Old Account
    probably the same problem enha shaman had with ancestral swiftness. Should be back. Im still not happy about art of war not working with holy light like it did 2-3 builds ago

I don't really mind the fact that it's gone to be honest. There are 2 other classes that can provide this buff and now I don't have to choose between talents. I can take all the good ones, in fact, I even had 2 talent points I could put in whatever I wanted without me really needing it.

well it is a substantial pvp buff to have the haste buff build in ....so no, i want it back :/

... and yeah, there are raids without Shamans and DKs out there ... like mine. I was absolutely amazed, when I read that WF was given to palas as well.

Too bad

They said they are gonna be giving this to SV hunters aswell so maybe they decided pallies having it was too many classes.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Communion additional effect - Your auras increase your party and raid's damage dealt by 3% and your damage by an additional 2%

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Communion additional effect - Your auras increase your party and raid's damage dealt by 3% and your damage by an additional 2%

Thats not an additional 20% melee haste.

I was so happy when i heard of this buff being given to ret.
    I ran 10 mans in wotlk mostly without windfury so having this now, and not needing a shaman for heroism anymore is amazing.

It's not 20% haste, it's 20% ranged and melee attack speed. Haste decreases the melee GCD in Cata, so 20% haste for one point is a little too powerful.

20% attack speed <3

Deleted
    Melee haste increases melee regen like focus, energy. Ofc it has other uses but i think its more suitable for a hunter. I have a prot/retri but i will be ok with or without this. Holy power and the new spells make me happy enough already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Haste decreases the melee GCD in Cata,
    it does?? if so thats a huge buff to haste and might have rets go for haste cap of 1 sec gcd to be able to squese in one extra ability betwen CS's but that does offcourse depend on if we will have things to squese in there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    it does?? if so thats a huge buff to haste and might have rets go for haste cap of 1 sec gcd to be able to squese in one extra ability betwen CS's but that does offcourse depend on if we will have things to squese in there or not.
    And this is why the shammy/dk/pally/hunter buff is described as attack speed and not haste, There is a difference.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.