10+ Year Old Account

Talking A rise to greatness

Im sure we all have this kind of story.
    Before the Heroic ICC gear. Before the Shadowmourne and heroic DBW. Before the "Light of Dawn" title. There was a bit of a noob in all of us. We all had a start which gave rise to the Pve chart leading sensation that we log into daily. My question is, whats your story.

For me personally, it started with a regular random daily. Back before 3.3 (for those that dont know) we had to get a daily heroic quest in Dal, after which we proceed to spam trade with requests for said group. For my dk (generically named Dethseekr) at the time. It was a day like any other. Guildless, no reputation to speak of. A gearhead which inspected every flashy toon that walked past him. I had the mentality that gear would give me better numbers just like anyone else. I used a standard Blizz UI. no dbm, no recount. And on this average day i luckily got into a H Up daily run. Mind you, this was entirely possible before "gearscore was invented" halfway through the heroic run, the tank turns to me and tell me quite bluntly that i suck. He asked me what my rotation was. And at the time, i had no idea what a rotation was. He gave me a stupidly simple (albeit mislead) dk rotation. IT PS BS BS OBL (dump) rinse and repeat. This simple chat gave rise to a urge to better myself and actually learn my class. from then on i psted the top dks of the realm asking for help. Read up on all the current forum's and the most popular of threads. And eventually got to my current state of "elitestness"

now i would like for you to share your story, include any information you deem necassary

PvE is for noobs who can can only fight vs easy scripted ``bosses``.Most of the PvE heroes would struggle to get over 1000rating if there wasnt PvE items/weapons that do 2x the damage of t2 wrathful weps WITH OP procs and has MUCH better stats than wrathful set/offpieces]
    Its sad to see how many scrubs faceroll 2200= rating and than flex with their gladiator tittle

p.s.Im ready to get flamed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jancsibacsi View Post
    Which means you are fully aware that you are trolling. Enjoy your ban.

Talking

Edited. I guess you created 2 of the same topic =[
    Last edited by Niter; 2010-08-05 at 03:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    kinda had too, when people pull a stint like that up there it kinda ruins the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jancsibacsi View Post
    PvE is for noobs who can can only fight vs easy scripted ``bosses``.Most of the PvE heroes would struggle to get over 1000rating if there wasnt PvE items/weapons that do 2x the damage of t2 wrathful weps WITH OP procs and has MUCH better stats than wrathful set/offpieces]
    Its sad to see how many scrubs faceroll 2200= rating and than flex with their gladiator tittle

I think you're playing the wrong game then guy.