Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    I am Murloc! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    5,912

    Guild Mount Vendor

    Just found this in Orgrimmar, currently I cannot access the vendor, (I'm not in a guild on this toon) So I don't know if the vendor is actually able to be interacted with.

    I had a look around SW for their version, so far haven't had any luck, Any of you Hordie Beta testers in guild able to interact with this guy?


  2. #2
    Thunder Lizard mounts? So much want! :O

  3. #3
    I'm not in beta, but in my mind I'm picturing a giant lizard like the one in the picture, carrying 10 people. It made me giggle.

  4. #4
    I am Murloc! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    5,912
    Well it has a PH tag, so who knows it might be!

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Wrathonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Port Charlotte
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth3m View Post
    They're a placeholder, nothing more.
    Fact is, it still says in it's name Thunder Lizard Mount. It is a placeholder MODEL, but it is still a thunder lizard mount.

  6. #6
    I unno, it's kinda mediocre...

    Now, if it could fly...

    *ponders*

  7. #7
    Thats better than the shark with the friggin' lazers!
    Too bad it just seems a bit too weird?

  8. #8
    They're probably updating the thunder lizard model.
    Last edited by Wilson!; 2010-08-05 at 04:23 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Fact is, it still says in it's name Thunder Lizard Mount. It is a placeholder MODEL, but it is still a thunder lizard mount.
    This. I really like how much they are improving the perks of guilds.

  10. #10
    small question,
    in my manage games page on battle.net
    there is a WoW1 game i can manage, is that the beta?

  11. #11
    I am Murloc! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    5,912
    I'm not a fan of Kodo's so Thunder Lizard mounts don't appeal to me, however I love the fact they are adding in all this new stuff for guilds, for me alot of the fun in game comes from the vanity items, the silly small stuff, I just wonder what Alliance are gonna get if you Hordies are getting Thunder Lizards;o

    ---------- Post added 2010-08-05 at 04:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Widor View Post
    small question,
    in my manage games page on battle.net
    there is a WoW1 game i can manage, is that the beta?
    If it says World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Beta, then yes, If it doesn't then I assume you were on a PTR for the Ruby Sanctum patch at some point in the past?

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral Naoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Widor View Post
    small question,
    in my manage games page on battle.net
    there is a WoW1 game i can manage, is that the beta?
    I'm pretty sure that is a trial account.

  13. #13
    balls for a moment i tought i could play the beta..
    thanks anyway

  14. #14
    Brewmaster Azahel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Moon Guard
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I unno, it's kinda mediocre...

    Now, if it could fly...

    *ponders*
    I flying thunder lizard mount? Imagine how awesome that'd be!! *drools*

    "Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.
    There is no win, there is only slow degradation." Tseric and the truth about WoW community.

  15. #15
    It could be like the stable master guys as in just a pet/guardian.

    I wonder how they would do guild mounts, would you only be able to use it when in a guild? or would you be able to join a guild...buy one and leave?

    Seems they are copying WAR with the guild levels, perks and if this is true guild mounts.
    "Heresy is like a garden weed, it won't stop feeding until you... BURN THE WHOLE DAMN GARDEN WITH A FLAMER, BURN IT, BURN IT TO HELL!!!!!" "Is there a wittle puppy in the garden? ITS A DAEMON! BURN IT!"

  16. #16
    Bloodsail Admiral Naoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,214
    Be good if the GM can pick a faction mount to change, like the colour, add some bits of armour to it and things like that and find a place to put the guild tabard like on the side draped over, then the guild can get it and as long as they are in the guild can use it, will give it that unique and cool feeling but can't see it happening.
    Last edited by Naoto; 2010-08-05 at 04:01 PM.

  17. #17
    This vendor can be found in SW at the same spot where you get a guild charter.

    I'm currently unable to interact with her, I'm in a level 2 guild.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2010-08-05 at 04:00 PM.
    If the MMO-Champion home page is "/content" then the forums should be "/discontent". (source)

  18. #18
    High Overlord relyt2738's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Widor View Post
    balls for a moment i tought i could play the beta..
    thanks anyway
    Umm...no.
    The phrase is Thrall's Balls. But on a more serious note, a Thunder Lizard Mount would be so BA!

  19. #19
    it has a PH so it WILL get changed

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth3m View Post
    You'll get to keep it even if you leave the guild. The only distinguishing thing about it is that it'll show your guilds tabard on it, which is why they chose a bigger mount to use for testing.
    Really? i was hoping they would go the WAR path and give you unique mounts and such.
    "Heresy is like a garden weed, it won't stop feeding until you... BURN THE WHOLE DAMN GARDEN WITH A FLAMER, BURN IT, BURN IT TO HELL!!!!!" "Is there a wittle puppy in the garden? ITS A DAEMON! BURN IT!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •