Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    wonder what alliance gets....

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterstar View Post
    Probably another horse that'll be based on the Argent Tournament Crusader mount since it would be easy to overlay a Guilds design over the *jacket (?)the horse is wearing. *Honestly I don't know what that piece of cloth over the horse is called so I'm calling it a jacket. Please forgive me.

Hmm. This is interesting. I wonder if they intend to expand on this in Beta.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterstar View Post
    hopefully gnomish spider walkers
    Wow News And Guides
    http://www.excandersham.blogspot.com

Wow videos http://www.youtube.com/excandersham

Praise the new Activision-Blizzard overlords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excandersham View Post
    [/COLOR]

hopefully gnomish spider walkers
    This.
    -

It would be a great reward for people that help their guild progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dancing Turkey, Scan your computer, I clicked your photo and it opened java and installed fake anti virus took me a bit to kill it but got it fixed. Run some anti spyware on your comp just in case.

I'm hoping the final model has a guild tabard and is a three-seater.
    Alliance should get a gnomish creation or a BIG ram.

I would love the Alliance mount to be a inslaved Tauren!! She gets on all fours and you strap her up and ride her!
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead. And that World of Warcraft... died with him"

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who want a mount that is a throne being carried by 4 sand gnomes?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    It could be like the stable master guys as in just a pet/guardian.

I wonder how they would do guild mounts, would you only be able to use it when in a guild? or would you be able to join a guild...buy one and leave?

Seems they are copying WAR with the guild levels, perks and if this is true guild mounts.
    Pretty sure at Blizzcon they said if you leave the guild you lose everything from the guild and the items disappear or get put into the guild bank

So, will guild mounts just be a design on the side of ezisting mounts, or passenger mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Fact is, it still says in it's name Thunder Lizard Mount. It is a placeholder MODEL, but it is still a thunder lizard mount.
    This is not necessarily true, the Mount you receive for questing in Vashj'ir previously had a placeholder model (which was indicated the same way as this) the model was a Nether Ray and the name was Abyssal Ray. It was changed to an Abyssal Seahorse with a seahorse model, so it is entirely possible when the model gets updated the name will too.

Quote Originally Posted by relyt2738 View Post
    Umm...no.
    The phrase is Thrall's Balls. But on a more serious note, a Thunder Lizard Mount would be so BA!
    are you a sheep?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkshirtbadman View Post
    This is not necessarily true, the Mount you receive for questing in Vashj'ir previously had a placeholder model (which was indicated the same way as this) the model was a Nether Ray and the name was Abyssal Ray. It was changed to an Abyssal Seahorse with a seahorse model, so it is entirely possible when the model gets updated the name will too.
    But assuming any mount with a PH model tag will result in the same way, is ignorant. That was one instance where Blizz may have rethought that mount, we haven't had any other occurrences of this and can not make definite statements until we have more than one occurrence.
    Last edited by Lord Cenarius; 2010-08-05 at 09:14 PM.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Fact is, it still says in it's name Thunder Lizard Mount. It is a placeholder MODEL, but it is still a thunder lizard mount.
    The under water mount was called abyssal manta while it was placeholder; after it was changed it was abyssal seahorse or something. the name means nothing until the PH tag is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I certainly hope Alliance gets Basilisks to mount or something, and perhaps make them 10/25 people mount.

That sounds so dirty, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cenarius View Post
    But assuming any mount with a PH model tag will result in the same way, is ignorant. That was one instance where Blizz may have rethought that mount, we haven't had any other occurrences of this and can not make definite statements until we have more than one occurrence.
    I didn't assume it would result in the same way, in fact I pretty specifically said that it was "possible". My point was assuming that simply because it's name is currently "thunder lizard" that it would remain a thunder lizard is as you said.. "Ignorant"