Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzeke View Post
    I would play on the PTR.
    yep
    Everytime you whine, blizzard lags a server.

id take an undead warlock or an undead rogue

I'd save my pick till after cata launches....
    ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a Feral Tank Druid or a Combat Rogue. That'd either give me all 4 tanking class characters, or a melee dps that doesn't use plate.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I'd say Troll Druid, Goblin Hunter and a Undead Warlock ( but i'm leveling a warlock atm )

I have a 80 shaman, rogue, warrior and mage

Deleted
    Hmm maybe a Mage, Warlock or warrior.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have everything but a Warlock, so I am going to go with Warlock. I'd have one of those also if they weren't so dreadfully boring to level early on. I used RAF to grant levels to one up to level 42 once and then deleted it when I realized I had no flight paths outside of SW.

A 10th prestige lobby... but for wow. Dose it include BIS gear?

Ele Shaman or Disc Priest.
    Got Rogue, Warlock, Retardin, Druid at 80 atm. Mage is 78.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    ^this

I just leveled a rogue in 7 days played, over like 3-4 weeks.
    So leveling 6-8 hours a day is normal playing time? :P Find a raf person if you have gold and someone to run you through instances and you can have lvl 70 in a weekend.

I played a bit on my friend's lock back in TBC doing some PvP and raids, but I would love to try it again at level 80. I have been wanting to lvl one for ages, but with cata near I'm not sure if I cba to lvl anymore classes.

Gimme my NE Priest. My eyes usually bleed after too long on that character. And I've played almost every other class just fine. Except mages.

*Shudder*

Oh the horror... Oh the boredom while leveling...

Id just bump my lvl 22 Spriest up 58 levels to 80

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer not to have a level 80 at all if I had known what the level 80 experience was like in regard to pve/pvp. Give me a lvl 60/70 anyday and a twink guild/old school raiding guild to go with it
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

I actually like levelling, thinking about deleting some to level again.. no more room!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i would like a priest or a druid. I've always wanted to play around with moonkin/resto specs

Well, I have any character I want at 80. If I wanted another, I would level it. If I didn't want it that badly, then I doubt I'd play it often when it is 80; plus you would be new to the mechanics, I hate e-bayers, wouldn't want to be one.

I have 6 lvl 80s, 3 ~70s, and a 70 twink priest :/ Go figure, I don't need anything new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.