Worgen/Troll boomkin form

Has anyone seen anything on either of these? Or has blizz released anything on them being the same tauren-troll and nightelf-worgen

Since only Bear and Cat forms are unique right now and even before the two were given the Druid class I'd say they are just going to get the same ones as Tauren and NE

while were on the subject, why do troll bears have sideburns, while the other bear forms have been so balanced in the androgyne sense

Quote Originally Posted by hurrr View Post
    while were on the subject, why do troll bears have sideburns, while the other bear forms have been so balanced in the androgyne sense
    To counter Blood Elves, the Horde needs it masculinity back.

They just aren't implemented yet.

But they do have unique cat/bear forms so I imagine they will get unique owlkin skins (maybe with tusks/crazy eyes lol) and unique bird-like forms.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow121292 View Post
    Since only Bear and Cat forms are unique right now and even before the two were given the Druid class I'd say they are just going to get the same ones as Tauren and NE
    Moonkins are also unique, tauren has a different head and skin than nightelf. One that wouldn't make sense for a troll at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes so little sense, I'm gonna be pissed off if they just use the NE/Tauren ones.
    Worgen druid turns into a moonkin with nelf ears and coloration, troll druids turn into a moonkin with tauren horns and coloration? Come on

Moonkin are planned to have their graphics updated at some point in cata to fit bears and cats, so if troll and worgen don't start out with said updated moonkin, it will probably come in later in the expansion alongside tauren and NE
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character