Thread: Hey, so...

Hey, so...

You know the whole bit with swapping in 2pT9 for the extra bonus to MA, then swapping back to your regular gear? You can do it with the glyph, too. More expensive and time-consuming, but if you're on progression fights, every little bit helps. Tested it, it works just fine. Swap to like Arcane Power or Mana Gem or whatever would be good for fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirge View Post
    You know the whole bit with swapping in 2pT9 for the extra bonus to MA, then swapping back to your regular gear? You can do it with the glyph, too. More expensive and time-consuming, but if you're on progression fights, every little bit helps. Tested it, it works just fine. Swap to like Arcane Power or Mana Gem or whatever would be good for fire.
    old news is old, but expecting someone to have sets of glyphs ready for each wipe is quite retarded.
    BfA Beta Time

I guess I never noticed people discussing glyph swapping when I was reading up on the gear swapping. And I agree that expecting someone to have the glyphs around for constant swapping is dumb; however, if you have the resources for it(I do) and you want to eke out a little more damage for yourself(I do), it's an option.