Expand your WoW lore

We have lots of really intereting characters and stories in WoW as well as some very cool events surrounding those people. Some of the charaters that we interact with we know everything about, Arthas and Jaina come to mind. We know where they came from, who their parents were, who their love interests are/were, what makes them afraid...everything. Then we have some other characters we deal with who are also very interesting but we know very little about them outside of the present situation that has us taking their quests or whatever the case may be. Orginally I was going to ask who would we like to know more about, but everyday I read some masterfully crafted ideas on this site.

So the question is; if you could write the beginning and or ending story for a well known but less fleshed out NPC (Thassarian comes to mind), who would it be and would you add to the lore of WoW? I'd give an example, however, creativity isn't one of my strong suits. Look forward to your responses.

I would add a story to the character of Primal Thorntusk (that leader of the Revantusk).

She would continue on leading her tribe and live a happy life. She would also get some drums into the top of that tower she is in and get some amazing forest troll drummers. Then she would gather up all the forest troll musicians and convert the Revantusk Tribe into the new dancing troll tribe. She would preserve their culture and dance until the end of WoW...

That would be my addition.

Danath Trollbane. Such a major lore characters, and one of the sons of lodar, shouldn't just offer you a handful of quests and tell you to be on your way

High Priestess Ishanah, current leader of the Aldor. Need some more Draenei with backstories!
    Simplicity, a heart of gold, an old head on young shoulders. Quiet and lovely,
    become a part of me, And now I see, from a handful of names and a thousand faces,
    one light, burning, fiercely.

Hemet Nesingwary

Who knows what kind of zany adventures he could go on!

Either him or Harrison Jones. Sure he's more of a cameo-ish character, but he seems like another "adventure every day" guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id rewite Illidans end. It was VERY dissapointing!
    Imo everything from Burning Crusade didn't suit him.

Most Draenei generally lack a decent backstory, as was stated before. Probably, Velen and Nobundo are the only Draenei with a decent history. Aside from them though, I would probably lean towards Blood Elven leadership, meaning Lor'themar. LONG LIVE KING LOR'THEMAR!

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm i would like too know more about how Thoras died (yeah yeah he got assasinated, but i want to know more)

Where the hell Turalyon and Alleria is

More draenei npc backstories (need more badass draeneis)

More about what Mal'ganis is doing right now.

Bronze dragons leader were he is and what he is doing (is he bad or is he good)

How we are going to get rid of Med'an and find out that he was Medivhs son was all a lie (want that to be true so badly)

How Jainas brother is doing in Kul'tiras

many more i want to know more about and would like to write about but thats the ones that came to my mind right now

what the hell happened to maiev? She was one of the coolest characters and just emo'd off after bitchslapping Illidan into oblivion... thats just not satisfying.

yeah wtb more on Nozdormu, is he gunna die soon? or, be influencial now and die later?

Are you jealous of other's lores? Get 100% natural lore-size enhancement now!
    Last edited by Cluck; 2010-08-06 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    hmm i would like too know more about how Thoras died (yeah yeah he got assasinated, but i want to know more)

Where the hell Turalyon and Alleria is
    /agree

And Danath should take back Stromgarde come Cataclysm, that place has been ruins for too long!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!