Whats the minimum Damage needed to PvP as unholy?

Hi, iam working on gearing up my Unholy DK for PvP.

But I have to wonder, whats the minimum damage lvl needed to compete in PvP?

Also how do I reach that requirement without raiding Guild and Arena team?

Anybody have a guide for gearing up a unholy DK for PvP without the needs of raiding/arena? Not asking for anything extreme.

I just need some gear advice, because right now, I cant even dent people in PvP, and the honor set isnt helping, nether (offense/defense) wise.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

an armory link would be good and if you are not going to do arena ( i gues by your "not an arena team" comment ) you may want to try frost. 2h or dw works in bgs and world pvp ( 2h frost puts out big numbers dw frost puts out smaller numbers that equil big numbrs ) i alsow perfer 2h because as frost you may not be on a target long enough for dw to deal the same damage as 2 quick 2h attacks would.

anyway as to your question their is no zomg leetz gearezz button. start with honor gear ( furious / relentless / wrathfull ) and move up. buy a hilt since its equil to icc 10 weapons, then go out and have fun..

in a full set of pvp gear from honor and hilt you should have ( properly gemmed and enchanted ) 110 spell pen 30,400 hp 4,405-4,500 ap unbuffed. with 1050 resil ( that is with the 153 res trinket and nobles deck ) this should be plenty for any world pvp and bg pvp you go into.

I would say the lest you need to do is zero dps seeing how you can que up for anything regardless, won't win but your still pvping

Get the gear from honor. For a weapon, I'd suggest pugging marrowgar25.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

For bg's, just grab 4 furious, wg shoulders if possible, a PvP trinket, offpieces.

Easy weapons to get are;

* Tyranical beheader (pits of saron heroic) <- worst choice, but worth getting until you get bryntroll

* Battered hilt weapon <- Better than tyranical, can cost up to 10k depending on your realm though. Guaranteed to get weapon within a hour or so though.

* Bryntroll, the bone arbiter <- Best weapon, and easily puggable. Drops from first boss in icc25, and is best weapon other than T2 arena weapon or the heroic version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by zaruz View Post
    For bg's, just grab 4 furious, wg shoulders if possible, a PvP trinket, offpieces.

Easy weapons to get are;

* Tyranical beheader (pits of saron heroic) <- worst choice, but worth getting until you get bryntroll

* Battered hilt weapon <- Better than tyranical, can cost up to 10k depending on your realm though. Guaranteed to get weapon within a hour or so though.

* Bryntroll, the bone arbiter <- Best weapon, and easily puggable. Drops from first boss in icc25, and is best weapon other than T2 arena weapon or the heroic version.

its alsow the most ninjad weapon on my server in pugs, so if you go for bryntroll i suggest setting the group up yourself and putting it on reserve