Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    a pet to ruin your apartment

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    I knew it! i just won a bet! free game card woohoo! We betted the collector's pet and yes i won!

" It could be the Collector's Edition pet but at this point there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the game files to confirm that."

Oh boy mini drake for the Collector's Edition pet never seen of them before.

Deleted
    Oh. My. God. <3 That mini-Deathwing is the sweetest thing. My urge to get Collector's Edition has just increased, and now I know I'll DEFINITELY get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    hmm, the blue post about aoe tanking doesnt explain how the hell are tanks supposed to hold aoe aggro at lower levels

Deleted
    I'm not happy about this Holy Shield change. At this stage, it's gone from being one of our signature abilities, with all its damage reflection etc, to a passive ability that basically glyphs SoR. SoR is now fairly pointless on its own, and leaves us in a situation where we either spend all our Holy Power on it to keep up the (comparatively to Wrath) pitiful block bonus, or we let it drop off so we can heal a bit.

And we've got quotes from Blizzard saying "we want you to use more than one Holy Power ability, so we're deliberately making Holy Shield a bit crap, so you won't worry if it falls off"...

wha at that blood queen fan art
    I'd hit it!

More Paladin and Warrior information, whilst fuck all for Death Knights (or anyone else)... again.

This is just stupid.

Surely they don't see everyone else as "finished"?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mini Deathwing and the picture of Lana'thel. So friggin' cute, it makes you forget that they're trying to, you know, KILL you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    More Paladin and Warrior information, whilst fuck all for Death Knights (or anyone else)... again.

This is just stupid.

I've pretty much given up on class changes. Every day is the same thing, massive posts on pallies and warriors. There is no other classes in the game.

Deleted
    CE, blizzcon, blizzard store or this years anniversary pet who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    The mini DW is cute and all but seriously another drake?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    hmm, the blue post about aoe tanking doesnt explain how the hell are tanks supposed to hold aoe aggro at lower levels
    Maybe they will want you to Single Target and Crowd Control?

THE HORROR!!!!!

Thumbs down Welcome to the Borens

Quote Originally Posted by durza View Post
    so does this mean they are cutting out one of the best quest in the game?
    I remember no good quest in the Barrens. Always bored to death there!

Blizzard stole my idea
    I did this one after Blizzcon, and suggested it should be the collectors edition pet (or a deep sea murloc)

PS: Here the deep sea murloc

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post

This is just stupid.

Rant much? It's kind of obvious to see that they are reshaping classes at their choosing and no where does it state they are finished with the others. Instead of doing little by little of every class why not focus on one or two?

It's too damned obvious its obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogomojo View Post
    I remember no good quest in the Barrens. Always bored to death there!
    l2read.

He is talking about the Wrath Gate quest line.

---------- Post added 2010-08-06 at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dietx View Post
    Rant much? It's kind of obvious to see that they are reshaping classes at their choosing and no where does it state they are finished with the others. Instead of doing little by little of every class why not focus on one or two?

It's too damned obvious its obnoxious.
    Whilst my rant does reflect my current position, the part about classes being finished was sarcastic.

No, i do not believe the other clases are "finished" according to Blizzard but it is a huge kick in the balls to everyone else when all you have read is "Warrior Change this" and "Paladin Change that" for 4 weeks while getting fuck all else for other classes.

Even a small change, or information, would be enough to satisfy...

It's as if Blizzard have forgotten that the players actually like to theorycraft around incoming changes.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin's are getting a whole new resource system, on top of the one they already have, and you say they're spending too much time working on it? Focus costs for hunter abilities have changed alot, along with it's regen mechanics, warlocks have also had a bit of tinkering with their sould shard resource system. Hunters and warlocks were part of the initial class passovers, and for good reason. If your class has truely been lost in the shuffle, you're going to have to just deal since in terms of importance, balancing a new resource system (and one that's been fiddled with yet again for warriors) is a heck of a lot more important than shuffling some talents around. Enhancement shaman's can complain, their tree truely needs work.

Quote Originally Posted by dustdog View Post
    Paladin's are getting a whole new resource system, on top of the one they already have, and you say they're spending too much time working on it? Focus costs for hunter abilities have changed alot, along with it's regen mechanics, warlocks have also had a bit of tinkering with their sould shard resource system. Hunters and warlocks were part of the initial class passovers, and for good reason. If your class has truely been lost in the shuffle, you're going to have to just deal since in terms of importance, balancing a new resource system (and one that's been fiddled with yet again for warriors) is a heck of a lot more important than shuffling some talents around. Enhancement shaman's can complain, their tree truely needs work.
    As you pointed out though, many other classes (Hunters, Warlocks and Death Knights) have all been changed dramatically in terms of Resources.

So yeah, tell me again why Paladins and Warriors are more important?