Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Disc and shadowfiend on 2 min cd

In this last build the veiled shadows talent is in the first tier, do you think its worth to put those 2 point so you have a shadowfiend with 2 min cd?

In my case i would hapily take those points in rapture and put thems in veiled shadows.

The real question is with other ways to gaiin mana like the evan=archangel due is realy wothing to have a shadowfiend with 2 min cd?
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

Deleted
    If you choose to not take evangelism and archangel i think it will be worth
    Last edited by mmoc5758f841fa; 2010-08-06 at 11:00 AM.

We will see is the best answer here I think.

This is one of the attempts at making things "interesting" and giving you the "choice". Shadowfiend is a 3 minute cooldown with Veiled Shadows though. :P

I have a feeling this type of thing was intended when they were looking at top-tier talents.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

It's great for Smite and Discipline pvp, extra mana and dps on enemy.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, wow, didn't even think of that. Finally, blizzard is implementing some choices not. Of course, theroycrafting will prob tell us if evangelism and archangel or veiled shadows is truely better, but it will still be a "Do i want to cast smite every 15 seconds and try to keep this buff up, or reduce SF to 3 mins and just cast that and let it go loose." I think if blizzard move SoL to teir 2, which they really should, that would give the most interesting decisions for disc right there, cause you couldn't get both.