Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Unholy DPS on Marrowgar 25 - 18.4k Dps

Frost DPS on Marrowgar 25 - 17.1k Dps

Just sayin~

Jesus, check those logs, that's insane. I've yet to see folks doing more than 14K. 1.40 minute fight, did you pull aggro at one point? Also, lol at the hunter.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post
    AHAHAHAHA and you bastards calling me bad/stupid look at fucking that , the top frost DPS beat the top unholy dps (Who probably has a shadowmourne) AND I'M THE STUPID ONE? OWNNNED
    Look at the fight times you retard. Top Unholy parse is 19322 at 2:23 minutes/seconds. Top Frost is 19416 at 1:57 minutes/seconds.

The Frost DK spent about 6% more fight time with Bloodlust.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Everyone below this post has been trolled.

There's a black, unpleasent hole somewhere, please go try finding it

AHAHAHAHA and you bastards calling me bad/stupid look at fucking that , the top frost DPS beat the top unholy dps (Who probably has a shadowmourne) AND I'M THE STUPID ONE? OWNNNED
    The Frost DK also only had to hold his rotation for 1:57 as opposed to the Unholy who's guild took 2:23 to kill Saurfang. 26 seconds can make a huge difference in how much DPS was output. And you are also sitting there saying that Frost pwns Unholy as if it somehow makes some phenomenal difference. Less than 100 dps difference is not even worth talking about. You just suck at Unholy as it obviously is every bit as good single target as Frost. Unless you still want to argue that the Frost DK with a 26 second faster kill time getting less than 100 dps more than the Unholy DK on ONE fight in ICC makes it mandatory that all DKs go Frost or they will never be able to perform well in any kind of raid environment. Logic > You.

Whenever I copy something from EJ, I go strait to testing and learning the rotation in raids too. I also immediately top the meters.
    Just another random troll.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP..what about...dont play at Wow anymore and just create your own game where unholy DK are incredible strong?

K thx bye.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

You've got to be doing something wrong. SOMETHING.

QQ thread is QQ.

so get off the forums and go get better. Or roll a real alt.

The troll.

Stop feeding it.
    Obviously the best death knight in the world, ever.

I love dealing with morons who have no clue as to the Death Knight lore...

As many may or may not know, there are in fact three types of Death Knights throughout history, and each spec reflects upon them. The first death knights were the risen corpses of the Alliance warriors with the spirits of the Orc forces into powerful undead warriors, such as Teron Gorefiend, who specialized in spellcasting and diseases. This loosely reflects upon the Unholy Tree.

The second were, of course, the rune-wielding powerhouses that serve the Lich King. The first of these being Arthas. These death knights dwelled in the cold north or Northrend, thus creating the Frost Tree.

The third were the Knights of the Ebon Blade, who seek vengeance against the Lich King, wanting his blood. Thus, we give birth to the Blood Tree.

Hope that makes everyone happy.

Well it's a good thing 2H Unholy Shadowmourne is still better then, isn't it?

First of all, as it was said already, the fact that death knights in other games don't have frost based abilities doesn't mean it also applies to WoW. Not to mention that some of those classes you named aren't death knigths. Because all dark themed warriors with knight in their name (your dark or shadow knights just as example) are death knights, right?

And in WoW, death knigths, and all undeads, are pretty much frost oriented. Liches, >frost< wyrms, >Ice<crown >glacier<, >frostmourne< and so on.

Also:
    On trash with a 30% buff and 6k gs? ZOMG SO IMPRESSIVE! -_-
    What's with comparing 6k gs with 30% buff? 6k gs isn't anything altering your normal numbers. In truth 6k gs isn't anything special, it's not even full icc 25 normal gear. When comparing how much dps different specs are able to do you don't compare them in 5k gs, you compare them at their fullest potential, which is heroic gear, and in times of 30% buff, also with 30% buff in mind. Thus even your raging about 30% buff is also rather pointless.

They probably all have shadowmournes and like ICC25 heroic gear in every slot I bet they absolutley could double my unholy attempts dps but I can't see anyone doing 24k single target (Doubling my frost output?) no way
    Moreover, in most top guilds there are mutiple characters with shadowmourne by now, so it's not that much special anymore. And what's wrong with heroic gear and shadowmourne at all? The fact you don't have good gear (if you view even 6k gs as unfair advantage) and can't do good dps as unholy isn't fault of good geared dks. And if you do whole 5k dps less as unholy than frost either something is wrong with your gear or you are not doing UH rotation properly.

And this:

Check those values, highest frost dps there is only 94 higher than highest unholy, so it's not much of a difference at 19k+ dps, and is just a fraction of your 5k dps difference. And even though that UH death knight has shadowmourne, the frost one most likely has bis weapons as well, so I don't see your point here.

.............I take it you guys must have never tried frost and discovered that it is signifigantly stronger then UH/Blood then.......... and ignorantly enjoy your lore-y correct DKs who suck

Well obviously you can't unless you're in charge at blizzard but it would be nice if they would give some kind of massive upgrading to unholy spec in cataclysm , give them a passive that makes them do 200% dmg with 2 handers or some crazy shit so they can keep up
    Maybe if you stop sucking with the other specs you wouldn't be so butthurt about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

You're able to read numbers right? Or is 17118 somehow greater than 18464 now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    Unholy DK's can do well over 19k in ICC, so your getting something massively wrong... or YOU just suck.
    This ^

Every DK i know at endgame is unholy.

Deleted
    .............I take it you guys must have never tried frost and discovered that it is signifigantly stronger then UH/Blood then.......... and ignorantly enjoy your lore-y correct DKs who suck

Well obviously you can't unless you're in charge at blizzard but it would be nice if they would give some kind of massive upgrading to unholy spec in cataclysm , give them a passive that makes them do 200% dmg with 2 handers or some crazy shit so they can keep up
    Yeah Blizzard totally reads MMO-Champion Forum Threads right? Gotta love people that think they're so important Blizzard is gonna read their Thread on a Forum they don't post on.....

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    You're able to read numbers right? Or is 17118 somehow greater than 18464 now?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dI6mPDCqEo You've been troll, stop trying.

Quote Originally Posted by EreWH View Post
    "Frozen" Throne
    "Frost" wyrm
    A whole frozen continent they hail from

That was point 1.
    Point 2: Death is usually associated with cold.
    This just adds to the 'Chill of Death' Death Knight feeling.
    *giggle*

Deleted
    You're bad, plain and simple.

Ive seen some crazy Unholy DPS.