Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    No you won't.If you have not quited yet with today's wow you won't quit with pandarens.And there is nothing silly with pandaren.
    Except that they are a pure comic relief race added in as a joke in WC3? Putting them in the actual story is on par with making Larion and Muigin or Linken major lore characters IMO. :-p

It's not like I'd be overly pissed if they added them in, but I'm not a big fan... They were awesome in WC3 but can certainly live without them being in WoW.

Garekh
    I m not gonna try to go into wether or not the worgen lore was a ret con... but you seem to be saying that it wasn't, it was just new information which makes it ok.
    Than why the hell wouldn't a pandaren lore be ok? The pandarens are so mysterious it would probably not need any retcon only new informations.

Also I don't get 4 things:
    -People who read the title of the thread and write "China" as an answer without reading anything of the many posts...
    -Pandarens being regarded as too ridiculous a race to be in WoW when we already have cows, gnomes, spacegoats,...
    -Why the fact that Pandarens were introduced as a joke in wc3 and don't have much background information matters... as I have pretty much explained in previous posts => Draenei were pretty much reinvented for TBC and it turned out ok so why would it be bad to add some lore to the Pandarens?
    -Why would people want furbolgs as a playable race when they don't want pandarens? FUrbolgs are much more primitive and less interesting in my mind.

Just to be clear, I m not even sure I would want to play a Pandaren if it was possible and I m not sure they shouldn't just be introduced as a neutral non-playable faction... but most of the arguments against them are so ridiculous it's crazy!

Dreadlord
    This is the thing that keeps being repeated in this thread.They are not a joke race anymore.
    You people do not have any good objection other than chen was a joke in warcraft 3 then they should not be in.
    Read the whole story about pandaren.They are masters with many weapons,they are martial artists,they are able to defend themselves,they can crack open and control the earth,even turn to earth itself.

But they are silly because they were called joke in warcraft 3?They are very serious.Much more serious than many 'serious' races of warcraft.Enough with this prejudice about them.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Pandaren

frankly if they do become playable it wont be the majority of there race that joins a faction i mean look at goblins there is still several cartels that ae either neutral(Steamwheedle) or hostile(Venture Co). I mean Horde can even be friendly to a bunch of Draenei in Shattrath and vice versa for Alliance and blood Elves

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

people who dont like pandarens dishonor bruce lee!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    Hopefully it wipes them off the face of Azeroth so that people quit asking for fucking Pandarens.
    And now it looks like they'll be the centerpiece of the next expansion. lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Anowon View Post
    And now it looks like they'll be the centerpiece of the next expansion. lolololol
    Nice necro.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    Hopefully it wipes them off the face of Azeroth so that people quit asking for fucking Pandarens.
    Shit, I really hope so those fucking Panderens are the roof of all evil.
    Synek - best rogue in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think I know what the acronym "tsg" is. It's not RBG's or Arena, random battlegrounds, or any form of dungeon or raid that I can think of. What does it mean?

Isn't this necro?
    Belief can become reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Isn't this necro?
    But appropriate again. Pandas are shaken loose! Tranquil islands erupt into chaos! Much flying of beer and foam!

Quote Originally Posted by Inbred View Post
    Nice necro.
    It popped up as my second hit while googling pandaria after seeing the homepage. Read all the rage in the thread against pandas. And lawled.

I remembered that thread from when I participated in it back when it was a new thread and wanted to go post so witty comment about it prolly being the next expansion but someone beat me to it...

Field Marshal
    I know that Blizz has to stretch lore sometimes, but goodness, How the heck are the Pandarens going to be the centerpiece in an XP? Maybe Sageras is hiding out in some Bamboo forrest covered with adorable fur... but that's not going to happen. If this is an XP maybe they can give us My Little Pony mounts and Hello Kitty companion pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    I'd love to see Asian myth, honor, etc. but not if it comes packaged in such an obnoxiously lame race.
    This, since Pandas do suck the big one

Quote Originally Posted by mentalass View Post
    With the World being effected by the cataclysm wouldn't Pandaria be some how effected too? This is good chance for Blizz to add the races island and make them a dailys quest hub. Lets face it the fans wants Pandaren so why doesn't Blizz give us what we want!! lol
    It wasn't affected by the cataclysm because Blizzard didn't pull it out of their ass until after the cataclysm occurred.
    So there you have it: Pandaria was protected by the colon.

Quote Originally Posted by Araella View Post
    It wasn't affected by the cataclysm because Blizzard didn't pull it out of their ass until after the cataclysm occurred.
    You actually believe blizzard doesn't think about expansions beforehand? Cataclysm was in the works even before Wotlk came out and now you think they just all of a sudden decide to make another expansion?
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

Quote Originally Posted by Araella View Post
    This has to be one of the best lines i've read here today xD
    Disclaimer: The majority of my posts might be dripping in sarcasm. Don't take everything I say literally.

Quote Originally Posted by archangelz View Post
    You actually believe blizzard doesn't think about expansions beforehand? Cataclysm was in the works even before Wotlk came out and now you think they just all of a sudden decide to make another expansion?
    Actually I'm pretty sure they've had their overall story arc mapped out since at least BC myself, I just thought the comment would be funny and suiting to what seems to be (if true) a pretty damn random expansion (especially so considering it was birthed by a bonus character and April Fool's joke).

I hope they all die
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    and since when did WoW have honor?
    but we do got Honor points! \o/
    Woho! post count +1!